PERAN KONSELOR DALAM MENGANTISIPASI KRISIS MORAL ANAK DAN REMAJA MELALUI PEMANFAATAN MEDIA œBARU
Keywords:Peran, Konselor, Krisis Moral, Media â€œBaruâ€
The presence of "new media such as mobile phones, internet and social media has made major changes in the delivery of messages and communication patterns in children and adolescents. On the other hand, media can make children and teenagers lose their identity, and worsen the morality of children and adolescents. Based on preliminary studies, the negative effects of the "new media are among the addicted children of online games, addicted to social media, children's time to play mobile phones, children become victims of sexual harassment through the media, the emergence of conflict due to postings on social media, and so on. Some of the roles that school counselors can do to anticipate the emergence of a moral crisis in children and adolescents are; 1) improving skills in utilizing the presence of "new media"; 2) working with teachers and parents in monitoring the use of œnew media, in the form of frequency, duration and content; 3) educating positive internet usage; 4) studying counseling strategies to deal with emerging problems, addiction to onlie games, pornography, bullying and hate speech.
Keywords: Role, Counselor, Moral Crisis, "Baru" Media
Baggerly, Jennifer. 2002. Practical Technological Applications to Promote Pedagogical Principles and Active Learning in Counselor Education. Journal of Technology in Counseling. Vol. 2_2.
Dryden, Gordon; dan Voss, Jeanette; (1999), the Learning Revolution: to Change the Way the World Learn, the Learning Web, Torrence, USA, http://www.thelearningweb.net.
Gamble, and Gamble, 2005, Communication Works. New York: McGraw-Hill.
Hohenshill, Thomas, H. 2000. High Tech Counseling. Journal of Counseling and Development. V 78: 365-368.
McQuil, Denis.1996, Teori Komunikasi Massa: Suatu Pengantar. Jakarta; Erlangga.
Nursalim, Mochamad. 2014. Pengembangan Media Bimbingan dan Konseling. Jakarta: Indeks.
Nursalim, Mochamad. 2014. Strategi dan Intervensi Konseling. Jakarta: Indeks.
Nursalim, Mochamad. 2015. Pengembangan Profesi Bimbingan dan Konseling. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Sampson, James, P. 2000. Using the Internet to Enchance Testing in Counseling. Journal of Counseling and Development. 5. 78: 348-356.Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions of Publication
1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a â€˜work for hire, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the authors personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the articles publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) going to our website at https://journal.unesa.ac.id/index.php/jbk.
3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of articles pre-print version of the article, or revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik), provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the authors personal web site or the servers of the authors institution or company in connection with the authors teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
- Electronic Preprints. Before submitting an article to an Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik), authors frequently post their manuscripts to their own web site, their employers site, or to another server that invites constructive comment from colleagues. Upon submission of an article to Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik), an author is required to transfer copyright in the article to Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik), and the author must update any previously posted version of the article with a prominently displayed Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) copyright notice. Upon publication of an article by the Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik), the author must replace any previously posted electronic versions of the article with either (1) the full citation to the work with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) or link to the article abstract in Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) homepage, or (2) the accepted version only (not the final, published version), including the Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) copyright notice and full citation, with a link to the final, published article in journal homepage.
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production department immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
6. RCEPM-LIPI Copyright OwnershipIt is the formal policy of Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik), its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications