AKREDITAS SINTA BIKOTETIK
Asosiasi Bimbingan dan Konseling Indonesia
GUIDANCE WRITING GUIDE FOR BIKOTETIK
For manuscript writing start from Volume 2 doesn't use watermark anymore.and since volume 3 onwards for references writing should use Mendeley or EndNote.
1. The Target of Journal Bikotetik (Guidance and Counseling: Theory and Practice) to publish original research, thinking, view and dissemination of science in Guidance and Counseling so that Bikotetik is open access.
2. The Script for Bikotetik highly recommended being sent online by registration first to get username and password via a website: http://journal.unesa.ac.id/index.php/jbk.
3. If in the case of online article submission is constraints, articles can be sent to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Type of received text is in the form of research result and/or the result of review.
5. Manuscripts submitted are manuscripts that have not been published or are not being considered for publication in other publications.
6. The manuscript is written in Bahasa.
7. The length of the script is expected to a maximum of 20 pages (8-20 pages).
8. The manuscript is written with Times New Roman letter size 12, space 1, A4 paper size (210 x 297 mm) with a margin of 2.25 cm on each side except the left side of 2.5 cm.
9. The author's name must be accompanied by a name and complete address of the institution and email.
10. Abstract using italics (Italic) and placed directly under the name of the author's agency. Abstracts form one Alenia, consisting of a maximum of 300 words, as well as written in Bahasa and English. This abstract is a summary of the manuscript, with a clear description and research results.
11. Below abstract must include Indonesian / English keyword, maximum 5 pieces, with italics.
12. Formulas are numbered with Arabic numerals on the right, in parentheses. Should use the International System (SI) and its standard abbreviations. Decimal sign using a period (example: 0.5). Alenia is written in Justified. Abbreviations should be avoided unless they have been defined previously or are a commonly used abbreviation. Footnotes are not allowed.
13. When quoting pictures, charts or photos from other publications, the authors shall mention the source and obtain permission from the author of origin. Tables are typed 1 spaces, decimal places are used as position references (alignment) and zeros are listed (eg: 0.333 and not .33). Columns and table rows should be titled. The title is capitalized for each first letter words, in harmony with Indonesian grammar. The image title is placed at the bottom and the table title at the top.
14. The library is placed at the end of the manuscript, the literature is numbered with Arabic numerals and referred to in the manuscript by listing the numbers in square brackets, for example: "". Numbering libraries synchronize with the sequence of referrals for the first time in the script. The literature in the form of scientific articles is detailed in the following order: a. Author's name, with first name's initials placed on the back; b. Title of scientific article (if deemed necessary); c. The name of the scientific journal containing the article (abbreviated according to the existing custom with italicized letters and given a link to the article being cited); d. Volume of scientific journal in bold, volume / number, starting page; and e. Month and year published scientific articles. Example: Hariastuti, R.T., and Nursalim, M. Journal of Bikotetik (Guidance and Counseling: Theory and Practice) 2 (1), June (2012).
15. The text shall be judged by (at least) two blind-peer reviews established by the Editorial Board (Editor). Assessment criteria include the truth of the content, the degree of originality, clarity of description, and compliance with the objectives of the journal. The Editorial Council has the authority to return the manuscript for revision and/or rejection.
16. Further details can see the Bikotetik Journal Templates (Guidance and Counseling: Theory and Practice) or contact the Editorial Board via email
17. Author's should use Mendeley or EndNote for writing references.
1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the articles publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) going to our website at https://journal.unesa.ac.id/index.php/jbk.
3. Author Online Use
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production department immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
6. RCEPM-LIPI Copyright OwnershipIt is the formal policy of Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik), its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications