Journal of New Language Dimensions, is published twice a year by English Department, Faculty of Languages and Arts, Universitas Negeri Surabaya. It covers topics on language teaching, critical pedagogy, language, literature and cultural studies. To be considered for publications, articles should be in English. The aim of this journal is to promote a principled approach to research on language and literature and its teachings concerns by encouraging enquiry into relationship between theoretical and practical studies. The journal welcomes contributions from lecturers, researchers, teachers and practitioners in such areas of current analysis.
New Language Dimensions, Volume 1, No. 1, April 2019.
1. Profiling Student Teachers’ Tendencies on Peer Review Production
(Eva Rahmawati, Universitas Negeri Surabaya)
2. The Implementation of Creative Teaching Method in Writing
(Esti Kurniasih and Lina Purwaning Hartanti, Universitas Negeri Surabaya)
3. How Far do we Utilize the E-Learning Platform to Achieve 21st Century Skills in Teaching and learning Process in School Context? A Conceptual Review
(Niki Raga Tantri, Universitas Terbuka Surabaya)
4. The Use of Edmodo in English Language Teaching for Senior High Schools in Surabaya
(Miki Hartono, SMA Negeri 2 Surabaya)
5. Presenting Vocabulary Session to Improve the English Competence Skills for Students of First Level in Senior High
(Titis Pawiyati R.P., SMA Negeri 1 Porong Sidoarjo)