JPTT: Jurnal Psikologi Teori dan Terapan (Journal of Theoretical and Applied Psychology) is a peer-reviewed journal that covers all topics in theoretical and applied psychology. JPTT is managed by Department of Psychology, Faculty of Education, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, Indonesia.
- Jurnal Psikologi Teori dan Terapan was first published in August 2010 with ISSN (print): 2087-1708.
- From 2010 to 2021, Jurnal Psikologi Teori dan Terapan was published two times a year in August and February.
- In August 2017, Jurnal Psikologi Teori dan Terapan started to be published online with eISSN: 2597-9035.
- From the issue 9 number 2, Februari 2019, Jurnal Psikologi Teori dan Terapan was accredited Rank 3 nationally as a scientific journal based on the Decree of the Minister of Research, Technology and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia, Decree No. 28/E/KPT/2019. The accreditation is valid until September 26th, 2025 ,
- Starting from December, 2021, Dr. Miftakhul Jannah, S.Psi., M.Psi., Psikolog was appointed as a chief editor of JPTT to replace Muhammad Syafiq.
- Starting from February 2022 , JPTT published three editions in a year (February, June, and October) with a little change in numbering the editions. To arrange the next publications more systematically, the editorial team of JPTT decided to skip Vol. 12 No. 2, 2021, and directly applied Vol.13 No .1 for February 2022 edition. The main consideration was number 1 edition will be more appropriate to be applied for starting each year of publication.
- Finished with Vol. 14 No. 1 2023 edition, JPTT will apply the system of Article in Progress for future journal editions in order to inform authors about the articles' current position.
- Starting with Vol. 14, No. 2, which will be published in June 2023, JPTT will publish its articles in English. However, as it has only begun, authors are allowed to submit their articles in bahasa Indonesia, which will go through the translation process to be published in English.