Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text submitted by the author is the original scientific paper, has never been published, and is not being submitted for publication in other media / journals
- The text proposed may be results of the study (field / literature), conceptual ideas, studies, application of theories, and criticism in the social, humanities, and technology
- Scripts can be written either in Indonesian or in English. The manuscript is written with Book Antiqua of font 11with single (1) spacing and single column format
- Article Format has met the Article Template
- The article must be under 15 % check by plagiarism software
- The article does not contain the results of plagiarism, falsification, and fabrication of data
- References at least 20 articles (required with DOI article) and must used manager Reference (mendeley, etc.) with APA 7th Style
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The author transfers copyright to the journal by signing a copyright transfer agreement.
- The author retains patent and trademark rights, and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article.
- The use of the articles by authors and end-users is governed by the CC BY-NC license (Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License).