Article Submission (Free): 0.00 (IDR)
Authors are not required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process.
Article Publication Fee (Free): 0.00 (IDR)
Basically, JPFA does not charge Submission, Processing, and Publication Fees. However, JPFA has collaborated with the professional copy editor, layout editor, and proofreader to ensure editing and language quality. The Author may choose layout editor, copy editor, and proofreader either by self or JPFA recommendation. If Author prefers to find a layout editor, copy editor, and proofreader by self, there is no fee charged in JPFA's publication.
- Professional layout editor chosen by Authors: free of charge
- All Non-Indonesian Authors: free of charge
- Indonesian Author(s) in collaboration with Author(s) from other country: IDR 250,000
- All Indonesian Authors from different institution: IDR 900,000
- All Indonesian Authors from one institution: IDR 1,250,000
Proofreading Fee (Free): 0.00 (IDR)
- Professional proofreader chosen by Authors
Free of charge
- Professional proofreader in collaboration with JPFA
Depending on the language quality and fee applies for words count.
All Fees exclude bank transfer fee (depend on the bank policy) or PayPal processing fee for international transfer.
Fee waivers or discounts are available by request for undergraduate student as the first and corresponding author or the author who have difficulty in funding, especially from a developing country. The authors should clearly declare that he asks for a waiver in the “Comments to the Editor” box during their submission. A waiver is most likely to be denied if it is not requested in this stage. The waiver will not affect the review result.