Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or WordPerfect document file format (.doc or .docx).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Where available, URLs or DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The submission is free from plagiarism and written by Author(s) who are listed in the text with the correct order. Statement of Manuscript Authenticity must be attached in the Supplementary Files.
- I will grant to the JPFA an exclusive publishing and distribution license to any language over the world in open access with the license CC-BY-NC 4.0. Statement of Open Access must be attached in the Supplementary Files.
- I have obtained written permission from the copyright owner for any quotations from the copyrighted works and has written to the bibliography in the article or Supporting Material. Copyright Permission Request Form must be attached in the Supplementary Files.
- I have read, understood, and agreed to all JPFA Publishing Fee including Editing and Proofreading Fees.
- I have read, understood, and agreed to all the terms on the JPFA website including but not limited to Author Guidelines, Publication Ethics, Editorial Policies, and Publishing Costs.
Author(s) who wish to publish with this journal should agree to the following terms:
- Author(s) retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial 4.0 License (CC BY-NC) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal for noncommercial purposes.
- Author(s) are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
The publisher publish and distribute the Article with the copyright notice to the JPFA with the article license CC-BY-NC 4.0.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.