Daftar Tilik Penyerahan NaskahPenulis yang ingin memasukkan naskah harus memperhatikan poin-poin di bawah ini. Jika naskah tidak sesuai dengan persyaratan yang telah dicantumkan, ada kemungkinan naskah tersebut akan dikembalikan.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Pemberitahuan Hak Cipta
With the receipt of the article by the Jurnal Pena Indonesia (JPI) Editorial Board and the decision to be published, then the copyright regarding the article will be diverted to Jurnal Pena Indonesia (JPI)
Jurusan Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia, Fakultas Bahasa dan Seni, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, as the publisher of Jurnal Pena Indonesia (JPI) hold the copyright regarding all the published articles in this journal.
Jurusan Bahasa dan Sastra Indonesia, Fakultas Bahasa dan Seni, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, has the right to multiply and distribute the article and every author is not allowed to publish the same article that was published in this journal. Thanks to JBSI Universitas Negeri Surabaya that was funded this journal sustainability.