Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article has not been previously published, or is under consideration by another journal.
- Manuscript file is in Microsoft Word document file format (.docx or .doc)
- URLs for references have been included, if any.
- The manuscript has been written according to the writing format following Author Guidelines
- The text of the article complies with referencing and language style requirements of LenteraBio
- The author(s) is willing to follow the review process established LenteraBio Editor Team
- Attaching Letter of Originality Statement for every submission as Supplementary File
Copyright (c) LenteraBio: Berkala Ilmiah Biologi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The copyright of the received article once accepted for publication shall be assigned to the journal as the publisher of the journal. The intended copyright includes the right to publish the article in various forms (including reprints). The journal maintains the publishing rights to the published articles.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.