About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Jurnal Dinamika Manajemen Pendidikan (JDMP) publishes articles of theoretical or practical interest to those engaged in Educational Management and Educational Organization, including:
- Management Process (Planning, Organizing, Actuating, Controlling) in School and Higher Education
- Curriculum Management
- Personnel Management
- School Plant (Facilities & Infrastructure School Management)
- Pupil Management
- Human Resources of Education
- School Public Relations
- School Budgeting
- School Special Services
- Clerical Work
- Educational Supervision and Leadership
- Educational Policy
- Assessment and Evaluation
- School Climate and Culture
- Organizational Behavior
- Technology Usage in Education
- Change Management
- Education in Industrial Revolution 4.0 and Society 5.0
- Total Quality Mangement in Education
- Strategic Management
Jurnal Dinamika Manajemen Pendidikan (JDMP) is a peer-reviewed journal that is managed and published by Educational Management Department, Education Faculty, Universitas Negeri Surabaya in collaboration with ISMAPI. JDMP is published periodically twice a year with approximately 9 articles (18 articles a year). Publication fee IDR 500.000 /article
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All articles published on JDMP are open access by following the Creative Commons: Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International license. Full license can be found here.
All articles submitted to JDMP must be the original work (free of plagiarism). The submitted article has never existed in any media and/or is not being or will be submitted in any medias. The author is responsible for the authenticity of the submitted manuscript. All incoming articles will be checked for authenticity to prevent plagiarism by using turnitin software. Any forms of high-level plagiarism will be banned (temporary up to permanent banned).
Withdrawal of Manuscripts
General Policy of Article Withdrawal
It is a general principle of scholarly communication that the editor of a journal is solely and independently responsible for deciding which articles submitted to the journal shall be published. In making this decision, the editor is guided by policies of the journal's editorial board and constrained by such legal requirements in force regarding libel, copyright infringement, and plagiarism. An outcome of this principle is the importance of the scholarly archive as a permanent, historic record of the transactions of scholarship. Articles that have been published shall remain extant, exact, and unaltered as far as is possible. However, very occasionally circumstances may arise where an article is published that must later be retracted or even removed. Such actions must not be undertaken lightly and can only occur under exceptional circumstances.
Article Withdrawal by Author(s)
Author(s) are not allowed to withdraw an article that has been sent to JDMP because the withdrawal of the article wastes the resources, time, and effort that Editor and Peer-reviewer do in processing the article that has been submitted. If the author is still requesting the withdrawal of the article, the author will be punished in the form of ban on the submission of a manuscript for (maximum) 8 number (4 volume or 4 years) for the manuscript withdrawal in the review process. However, it is highly unethical to withdraw the manuscript that has been sent from a journal because another journal received it.
The withdrawal of the Article after the manuscript accepted for publication is extremely unethical. The author will be given a punishment in the form of being banned on the submission of a manuscript for (maximum) 20 numbers (10 Volume or 10 years). Withdrawal of the manuscript in this policy includes the submission of the article revisions that exceed the time limit specified by the Editor and does not immediately notify the Editor and/or revise the manuscript. If the author did not revise the manuscript until the deadline without any confirmations, the Author can be banned for (maximum) 12 number (6 volume or 6 years).
Authors who make more than one manuscripts withdrawal can be banned permanently. This banning may also be applied to the authors institution. The JDMP Editorial Member can publicly announce through the JDMP page and/or provide information to other journal editors or other publishers when JDMP Editorial Member is performing the banning processes in these cases.
Reference Management Software
All articles submitted to Jurnal Penelitian Manajemen Pendidikan dan Aplikasinya (JDMP) should use the reference management software Mendeley.
Ikatan Sarjana Manajemen Pendidikan Indonesia (ISMAPI)
Jurnal Dinamika Manajemen Pendidikan (JDMP) published by Educational Management Department, Education Faculty, Universitas Negeri Surabaya. This journal was first published on September 2016 with E-ISSN : 2540-7880 Indexing by Google Scholar, Sinta, Academia, One Search, BASE, Garuda, Microsoft Academic Search, dan Dimensions. In the first until the second volume, the journal is published online at https://journal.unesa.ac.id/index.php/jdmp. These are some historical developments of JDMP.
- On Vol. 1 No. 1 September 2016, JDMP has published an E-ISSN : 2540-7880
- On Vol. 1 No. 2 April 2017, JDMP has published an E-ISSN : 2540-7880
- On Vol. 2 No. 1 September 2017, JDMP has published an E-ISSN : 2540-7880
- On Vol. 2 No. 2 April 2018, JDMP has published an E-ISSN : 2540-7880
- On Vol. 3 No. 1 September 2018, JDMP has published an E-ISSN : 2540-7880
- On Vol. 3 No. 2 April 2019, JDMP has published an E-ISSN : 2540-7880
- On Vol. 4 No. 1 September 2019, JDMP has published an E-ISSN : 2540-7880
- On Vol. 4 No. 2 April 2020, JDMP has published an E-ISSN : 2540-7880
- On Vol. 5 No. 1 September 2020, JDMP has published an E-ISSN : 2540-7880
- On Vol. 5 No. 2 April 2021, JDMP has published an E-ISSN : 2540-7880
- On Vol. 6 No. 1 September 2021, JDMP has published an E-ISSN : 2540-7880
- On Vol. 6 No. 2 April 2022, JDMP has published an E-ISSN : 2540-7880
- On Vol. 7 No. 1 September 2022, JDMP has published an E-ISSN : 2540-7880