PENGEMBANGAN VIDEO SIMULASI MODEL KONSELING KARIER PERSON-ENVIRONMENT FIT
Keywords:instructional model, counseling simulation video, person-environment fit, career counseling
Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengembangan model instruksional, yaitu video simulasi konseling yang menampilkan pelaksanaan model konseling karier person-environment fit. Model instruksional ditujukan untuk mahasiswa S-1 program studi bimbingan konseling, Universitas Negeri Jakarta. Model instruksional dikembangkan untuk mengatasi permasalahan rendahnya pengetahuan mahasiswa terkait konseling karier. Hasil analisis asesmen kebutuhan menunjukan bahwa mahasiswa belum menguasai pemecahan masalah karier, menganalisis metode/teknik yang digunakan dalam konseling karier, serta menelaah sumber informasi karier. Sehingga, konten yang dikembangkan dalam model instruksional terdiri dari kasus konseling karier, tahapan model konseling karier person-environment fit dengan sumber infomasi karier, dan kesimpulan. Metode penelitian yang digunakan adalah pengembangan Interactive Video (IVD) yang diungkapkan oleh Bergman dan Moore (1990). Pengembangan Interactive Video (IVD) terdiri dari tujuh tahap, yaitu (1) analisis, (2) desain, (3) pengembangan, (4) produksi, (5) pengarangan, dan (6) validasi. Pengujian model instruksional melibatkan ahli materi, ahli media, dan pengguna. Berdasasarkan hasil pengujian maka model instruksional dianggap mudah dipelajari, efisien digunakan, mudah diingat, sedikit kesalahan, memuaskan, serta sangat layak digunakan sebagai media pembelajaran. Penelitian ini membahas data pilot dan rekomendasi untuk penelitian selanjutnya.
Bastable, S. B. (1999). Perawat sebagai pendidik: prinsip-prinsip pengajaran dan pembelajaran. (G. Wulandari & G. Widiyanto, Trans.). Jakarta: EGC. (Original work published 1997).
Bergman, R. E. , & Moore, T. V. (1990). Managing interactive video/multimedia projects. New Jersey: Englewood Cliffs.
Binanto, I. (2010). Multimedia digital dasar teori dan pengembangannya. Bandung: ANDI.
Caplan, R. D. (1987). Person-environment fit theory and organizations: commensurate dimensions, time perspectives, and mechanism. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 31, 248-267.
Chartrand, J. M. (1991). The evolution of trait-and-factor career counseling: A person (times) environment fit approach. Journal of Counseling and Development, 69(6), 518-524.
Corey, G. (Producer/Director). (2008). Theory in practice: the case of Stan DVD for Corey's theory and practice of counseling & psychotherapy (8th ed.) [DVD]. Boston: Brooks Cole.
Corey, G. , Corey, M. S. , & Callanan, P. (2005). An approach to teaching ethics courses in human services and counseling. Counseling and Values, 49(3), 193-207.
Duffy, R.D., Autin, K. L., & Bott, E. M. (2014). Work violation and job satisfaction: Examining the role of work meaning and person-environment fit. The Career Development Quartely, 63(2), 1216-140.
Edwards, J. A. , & Billberry, J. (2010). Testing a multidimensional theory of Person-Environment Fit. Journal of managerial Issues, 12(4), 476-493.
Ellis, A. (1991). Comment on œPerls with Gloria Re-Reviewed. Journal of Counseling and Development, 70(2), 353.
Engen, H. B., & Dawson, R. D. (2002). Counseling simulations: An Interactive CD-ROM approach. Journal of Technology in Human Services, 20(3), 301-316.
Erdogan, B., & Bauer, T. N. (2005). Enhancing career benefits of employee proactive personality: The role of fit with jobs and organizations. Personnel Psychology, 58(4), 859-891.
Evans, K. M. , & Larrabee, M. J. (2002). Teaching the multicultural counseling competencies and revised career counseling competencies simultaneously. Journal of Multicultural Counseling and Development, 30, 21-39.
Everts, G. L. (2001). A study of career development programs in Wilconsin municipal police agencies (Unpublished Masters thesis). University of Wisconsin Stout, Menomonie.
Florian, K. M. (1982). Student counseling needs, sources, and counseling program of washington high school, (Masters thesis). Available from ProQuest Dessertations database. (UMI No. 1319350).
Gall, D. M., Gall, P. J., & Borg, R. W. (2003). Educational research: An introduction. Boston: Ablongman.
Gustafon, K. L., & Branch, R. M. (2002). Survey of instructional Development models. New York: ERIC Clearinghouse on Information and Technology.
Hariyadi, S. (2012). Modul video sebagai media layanan bimbingan dan konseling. Bandung: Prima Karya.
Higgins, J. A. , & Dermer, S. (2001). The use of film in marriage and family counselor education. Counselor Education and Supervision, 40(3), 182-192.
James, R. K. , & Gilliland, B. E. (n. d.). Trait-Factor Counseling/Person x Environment Fit. Retrieved from http://wps. ablongman. com/wps/media/objects/208/213944/trait. pdf
Juju, D. (2006). Membuat video klip dengan ulead videostudio dan ulead cool 3D. Jakarta: Elex Media Komputindo.
Larson, L. M. , Clark, M. P. , Wesely, L. H. , Koraleski, S. F. , Daniels, J. A. , & Smith, P. L. (1999). Videos versus role plays to increase counseling self-efficacy in prepractica trainees. Counselor Education & Supervision, 38(4), 237-249.
Lehmanowsky, M. B. (1991). Guidance and counseling: perceived student needs. (Doctoral dissertation). Available from ProQuest Dissertations database. (UMI No. 9129560).
Lofquist, L. H., & Dawis, V. R. (1991). Essentials of person-environment-correspondence counseling. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press.
Marini, I., & Stebnicki, M. A. (2009). The professional counselor's desk reference. New York: Springer.
Michael Page. (2015). 2015 Employee Intentions Report Indonesia. Jakarta: Michael Page.
Moon, K. A. (2007). A client-centered review of Rogers with Gloria. Journal of Counseling and Development, 85(3), 277-285.
Morganfield, M. G. (2012). Latino Students School Counseling Needs: An Exploraory Needs Assessment. (Doctoral Dissertation). Available from ProQuest Dessertations database. (UMI No. 3538122).
Nursalam, & Efendi, F. (2008). Pendidikan dalam keperawatan. Jakarta: Salemba Medika.
Osborn, D. S., & Baggerly, J. N. (2004). School counselors' perceptions of career counseling and career testing: preferences, priorities, and predictors. Journal of Career Development, 31(1), 45-59.
Patton, W., & McMahon, M. (2006). Constructivism An Overview. In M. McMahon & W. Patton (Eds.), Career Counseling: Constructivist Approaches (pp.3-15). London: Routledge.
Randang, F. B. (2011). Kesiapan Tenaga Kerja Indonesia dalam Menghadapi Persaigan dengan Tenaga Kerja Asing. Servanda, 66-73.
Robinson, H. M. (2009). Emergent computer literacy: A developmental perspective. New York: Routledge.
Rogers, M., & Creed, P. (2000). School-to-work transition: from theory to practice. Journal of Career Development, 9(3), 1-21.
Savickas, M. L. (2006). Theory and Practice of Career Construction. In S. D. Brown & R. W. Lent, Career Development and Counseling: Putting Theory and Research to Work. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons.
Shostrom, E. L. (Producer). (1965). Three approaches to psychoterapy [Video]. Orange, CA: Psychological Films.
Sukiman. (2012). Pengembangan media pembelajaran. Yogykarta: Pedagogia.
Swanson, J. L., & Fouad, N. A. (2014). Applying theories of person-environment fit to the transition from school to work. The Career Development Quarterly, 47(4), 337-347.
Trevor, C. O., Gerhart, B. A., & Boudreau, J. W. (1997). Voluntary Turnover and Job Performance: Curvilinearity and the Moderating Influences of Salary Growth and Promotions. Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies, 1-33.
Varshney, D. (2014). Impact of Self -Concept on Turnover Intention: An Empirical Study. American International Journal of Contemporary Research, 4 (10), 87-96.
Wickman, S. A. , & Campbell, C. (2003). An analysis of how carl rogers enacted client-cetered conversation with Gloria. Journal of Counseling and Development, 81(2), 178-184.
Zimmerman, B. J. (2005). Attaining self-regulation. Dalam M. Boekaerts, P. R. Pintruch, & M. Zeidner (Eds.), Handbook of Self-Regulation (hal. 13-40). London: Elsevier Academic Press.
Zunker, V. G. (2006). Career counseling: A holistic approach. Belmont: Thompson.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions of Publication
1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a â€˜work for hire, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the authors personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the articles publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) going to our website at https://journal.unesa.ac.id/index.php/jbk.
3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of articles pre-print version of the article, or revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik), provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the authors personal web site or the servers of the authors institution or company in connection with the authors teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
- Electronic Preprints. Before submitting an article to an Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik), authors frequently post their manuscripts to their own web site, their employers site, or to another server that invites constructive comment from colleagues. Upon submission of an article to Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik), an author is required to transfer copyright in the article to Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik), and the author must update any previously posted version of the article with a prominently displayed Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) copyright notice. Upon publication of an article by the Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik), the author must replace any previously posted electronic versions of the article with either (1) the full citation to the work with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) or link to the article abstract in Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) homepage, or (2) the accepted version only (not the final, published version), including the Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) copyright notice and full citation, with a link to the final, published article in journal homepage.
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production department immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
6. RCEPM-LIPI Copyright OwnershipIt is the formal policy of Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik), its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. Bikotetik (Bimbingan dan Konseling: Teori dan Praktik) distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications