INOVASI PELAYANAN KESEHATAN GANCANG ARON DI KABUPATEN BANYUWANGI DALAM PERSPEKTIF MATRIK INOVASI SEKTOR PUBLIK
Public sector innovation has been an enticing discourse and practice implemented by governmental agencies in Indonesia. One of popular types of public sector innovation is public service innovation because it directly effects to public as users. Also, it makes positive climate to emerge many innovation forms of public services in Indonesia, particularly on health public service which is widely paid attention by many scholars, practicians, governmental actors, and public as users. In the Blambangan Public Hospital (RSUD-Blambangan) in Banyuwangi Regency, The Gancang Aron innovation is emerged as solution to reduce long queue for patients and their familes in taking medicine in this hospital. This innovation is appreciated as Top 40 of The Best Public Sector Innovation in Indonesia held by Ministry of Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform - Republic of Indonesia. Surely, public service innovation is not singly occurred without absence of any changes at an organization management level. This study focuses on The Gancang Aron innovation at The RSUD-Blambangan in Banyuwangi Regency. This study is a qualitative-descriptive by combining literatures review of public sector innovation and reinforced by field data result. The research finding is that innovation occuring in RSUD-Blambangan is integral part of public service innovation that it can be viewed through public sector innovation matrix.
Arundel, Anthony and Huber, Dorothea. 2013. From too Little to too Much Innovation? Issues in Measuring Innovation in the Public Sector. Structural Change and Economic Dynamics 27: 146159.
Arundel, Anthony; Bloch, Carter and Ferguso, Barry. 2019. Advancing Innovation in the Public Sector: Aligning Innovation Measurement with Policy Goals. Research Policy 48 (3): 789-798.
Birkland, Thomas A. 2015. An Introduction to the Policy Process: Thories, Concepts, and Models of Public Policy Making, Third Edition. London: Routledge.
Bloch, Carter and Bugge, Markus M. 2013 Public Sector Innovation From Theory to Measurement. Structural Change and Economic Dynamics 27: 133-145.
Borins, Sandford. 2001. Encouraging innovation in the public sector. Journal of Intellectual Capital, Vol. 2 (3): 310 319. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/146919301104 00128.
Choiriyah,Ilmi Usrotin. 2016. Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Melalui Program Sutera Emas (Studi Pada Inovasi Pelayanan Kesehatan Di puskesmas Kepanjen, Kabupaten Malang). JKMP Vol. 4 (1): 57-74.
Cunningham, Paul. 2013. NHS Direct: a UK Health Sector Innovation Study. In Stephen P. Osborne and Louise Brown (Eds.). In Handbook of Innovation in Public Services (pp. 477-495). Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar.
European Observatory and WHO. 2018. Organization and Financing of Public Health Services in Europe Country Reports. Copenhagen-Denmark: World Health Organization (WHO) - Regional Office for Europe. Diakses dari http://www.euro.who.int/__data/assets/p df_file/0011/370946/public-healthservices.pdf?ua=1 (8 April 2019).
Fuglsang, Lars and Pedersen, John Storm. 2011. How Common Is Public Sector Innovation and How Similar Is It to Private Sector Innovation? In Innovation in the Public Sector Linking Capacity and Leadership. (pp. 44-60). Palgrave Macmillan, Hampshire, UK.
Gault, Fred. 2018. Defining and Measuring Innovation in All Sectors of the Economy. Research Policy, 47: 617 622.
Hall, Mark and Holt, Robin. 2008. New Public Management and Cultural Change: The Case of UK Public Sector Project Sponsors as Leaders. In Paul Windrum and Per Koch (Eds.), Innovation in Public Sector Services: Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Management (pp. 21-40). Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar.
Horton, Sylvia. 2008. History and Persistence of An Idea and An Ideal. In James L. Perry and Annie Hondeghem (Eds), Motivation in Public Management: The Call of Public Service. (pp. 17-32). Oxford-UK: Oxford University Press.
Huberman, A. Michael and Miles, Matthew B. 1983. Drawing Valid Meaning from Qualitative Data: Some Techniques of Data Reduction and Display. Quality and Quantity, 17:281-339 281. KemenPAN dan RB. 2018 (22 Oktober).
Kementerian PANRB Tetapkan Top 40 Inovasi Pelayanan Publik 2018. Diakses dari https://www.menpan.go.id/site/beritaterkini/kementerian-panrb-tetapkan-top40-inovasi-pelayanan-publik-2018 (8 April 2019).
Lendong, Romanus Ndau. 2010. Inovasi Birokrasi Dan Optimalisasi Pelayanan Publik: Belajar Dari Jembrana, Bali. Humaniora 1 (2): 276-283.
Lynn, Jr., L. E. (2013). Innovation and Reform in Public Administration: One Subject or Two? In Stephen P. Osborne and Louise Brown (Eds.), Handbook of Innovation in Public Services (pp. 29-43). Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar.
Mindarti, Lely Indah dan Juniar, Arya Pratista Azaria. 2018. Inovasi Layanan Kesehatan Berbasis E-Government (Studi Pada Puskesmas Kecamatan Kepanjen Kabupaten Malang). Journal of Public Sector Innovation Vol 3( 1): 19-27.
Okpara, Friday O. 2007. The Value of Creativity and Innovation in Entrepreneurship. Journal of Asia and Entrepreneurship And Sustainbility, Vol 3 (2): 1-14.
Portal Banyuwangi. 2018 (3 Februari). Kunjungan dari Dinas Kesehatan Provinsi Jawa Timur ke RSUD Blambangan Banyuwangi. Diakses dari http://portal.banyuwangikab.go.id/news/ detail/6425/kunjungan-dari-dinaskesehatan-provinsi-jawa-timur-ke-rsudblambangan-banyuwangi.html.
Pratt, Andy C. 2008. Innovation and creativity. In: Hall, Tim, Hubbard, Phil and Short, John Rennie, (eds.) The Sage Companion to the City. SAGE Publications, London, UK, pp. 138-153.
Putra, Arjuna; Usman, Jaelan; Abdi. 2017. Inovasi Pelayanan Publik Bidang Kesehatan Berbasis Home Care Di Kota Makassar. Kolaborasi - Jurnal Administrasi Publik 3 (3): 294-309.
Rogers, E. M. (1995). Diffusion of Innovations (Fourth Edition). New York-USA: The Free Press.
Saenab. 2017. Inovasi Pelayanan Publik Dalam Pelayanan Kesehatan Melalui Program Home Care (Dottorotta) di kota Makassar (The Innovation Of The Public Service In Health Service Through The Home Care (Dottorotta) Program In Makassar City). Tesis. Administrasi pembangunan - Fakultas ilmu sosial dan ilmu politik Universitas Hasanuddin. Makassar.
Tate, Mary; Bongiovanni, Ivano; Kowalkiewicz, Marek; Townson, Peter. 2018. Managing the œFuzzy Front End of Open Digital Service Innovation in The Public Sector: A Methodology. International Journal of Information Management 39:186-198.
Valkama, P., Stephen, J. B., & Ari-Veikko, A. (2013). Contexts and Challenges of Organizational Innovation in Public Services. In Pekka, Valkama; Stephen, J. Bailey and Ari-Veikko, Anttiroiko (Eds.), Organizational Innovation in Public Services Forms and Governance (pp. 3-12). Hampshire, UK: Palgrave Macmillan.
Widiyahseno, Bambang. 2015. Inovasi Bupati di Ruang Demokrasi: Upaya Membangun Kesadaran Inovasi Birokrasi. Jurnal Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik Volume 18 (3):177-195.
Windrum, P. 2008. Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Public Services. In Paul Windrum and Per Koch (Eds.), Innovation in Public Sector Services: Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Management (pp. 3-20). Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions of Publication
1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a â€˜work for hire, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the authors personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the articles publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya by going to our website at https://journal.unesa.ac.id/index.php/jpsi
3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of the article pre-print version of the article, or a revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the authors personal website or the servers of the authors institution or company in connection with the authors teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
- Electronic Preprints. Before submitting an article to JPSI, authors frequently post their manuscripts to their own website, their employers site, or to another server that invites constructive comments from colleagues. Upon submission of an article to JPSI, an author is required to transfer copyright in the article to the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, and the author must update any previously posted version of the article with a prominently displayed the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya copyright notice. Upon publication of an article by the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, the author must replace any previously posted electronic versions of the article with either (1) the full citation to the work with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) or link to the article abstract in the JPSI homepage, or (2) the accepted version only (not the final, published version), including the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya copyright notice and full citation, with a link to the final, published article in journal homepage.
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
The Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production unit immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent have not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
6. The Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. The Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications
Every accepted manuscript should be accompanied by a "Copyright Transfer Agreement" prior to the article publication.