PENERAPAN E-GOVERNMENT DALAM PELAYANAN ADMINISTRASI KEPEGAWAIAN: STUDI DI BKPSDM KABUPATEN SUMENEP
Sumenep Government has implemented E-Government in staffing administration services, in the form of managing the staffing management information system (SIMPEG) by creating an online-based service system. SIMPEG was inaugurated since 2013 by the Human Resources and Human Resources Development Agency. The aims to make it easier to manage employee data. The problems is how the application of E-Government in the service of personnel administration in the human resources and human resource development agency of Sumenep Regency. The research objective is to determine the application of E-Government in the service of personnel administration in the human resources and human resource development of Sumenep. Analysis method uses a descriptive qualitative approach, which is the focus of this research are: 1) E-leadership, 2) information network infrastructure, 3) network management, and 4) community and human resources. The subjects of this study were key informants, main, and supporting informants, data collection techniques by interviewing, observing, and documenting, with data analysis namely, data reduction, data display, and data verification. Based on the results shows that in general the application of E-Government in the form of SIMPEG has been well applied. Supported by E-Leadership, information management and information network infrastructure that has provided such as the presence of optical servers and features that function to store data and provide a data management network for personnel. However, there are obstacles that hinder the implementation of E-Government, which lies in the data management officials in each OPD who still lack understanding of information technology.
A.S. Moenir. 2010. Manajemen Pelayanan Umum Di Indonesia. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Hardiansyah. 2011. Kualitas Pelayanan Publik. Jogyakarta: Gava Medias
Jamaluddin Ahmad. 2015. Metode Penelitian Administrasi Publik Teori Dan Aplikasi. Yogyakarta: Gava Media
Pasolong, Harbani.2007.Teori Administrasi Publik. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Ratminto & Atik. 2012. Manajemen Pelayanan. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Sedarmayanti. 2013. Reformasi Administrasi Pubik, Reformasi Birokrasi, Dan Kepemimpinan Masa Depan (Mewujudkan Pelayanan Prima dan Kepemerintahan yang Baik). Bandung: PT. RefikaAditama.
Sugiyono, 2011, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif R&D.Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif. Bandung: Afabeta.
Suaedi, Falih,Dkk. 2010. Revitalisasi Administrasi Negara Reformasi Birokrasi dan E-Government. Yogyakarta: GrahaIlmu.
Susanto, Azhar. 2013. Sistem Informasi Manajemen. Bandung: Lingga Jaya.
Wibawa, Samodra. 2009. Administrasi Negara, isu-isu kontemporer. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu
Winarno, Wing Wahyu. 2006. Sistem Informasi Akuntansi. Yogyakarta: UPP STIM YKPN Yogyakarta
Instruksi Presiden Republik Indonesia Nomor 3 Tahun 2003 Tentang Kebijakan dan Strategi Nasional Pengembangan E Government dalam Motivasi Kebijakan E-Government pada Lampiran 1.
Keputusan Menteri Dalam Negeri Nomor 17 tahun 2000 Tentang Sistem Informasi Manajemen Kepegawaian.
Departemen Dalam Negeri dan Pemerintah Daerah Pasal 3 (Ayat 3) Tentang SIMPEG Kabupaten/Kota Berkedudukan di Kabupaten/Kota. (Hal: 4)
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions of Publication
1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a â€˜work for hire, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the authors personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the articles publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya by going to our website at https://journal.unesa.ac.id/index.php/jpsi
3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of the article pre-print version of the article, or a revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the authors personal website or the servers of the authors institution or company in connection with the authors teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
- Electronic Preprints. Before submitting an article to JPSI, authors frequently post their manuscripts to their own website, their employers site, or to another server that invites constructive comments from colleagues. Upon submission of an article to JPSI, an author is required to transfer copyright in the article to the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, and the author must update any previously posted version of the article with a prominently displayed the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya copyright notice. Upon publication of an article by the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, the author must replace any previously posted electronic versions of the article with either (1) the full citation to the work with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) or link to the article abstract in the JPSI homepage, or (2) the accepted version only (not the final, published version), including the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya copyright notice and full citation, with a link to the final, published article in journal homepage.
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
The Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production unit immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent have not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
6. The Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. The Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications
Every accepted manuscript should be accompanied by a "Copyright Transfer Agreement" prior to the article publication.