Lecturer and Student Satisfaction with the Quality of Management Services at the Learning and Professional Development Institute (LP3) State University of Surabaya
Keywords:Satisfaction, Service Quality, Management
This research was conducted at UNESA, more specifically the Institute for Learning and Professional Development (LP3). Especially those related to the services available to related parties, namely Unesa lecturers and students. Based on Circular B/15254 /[IN38 / TU.00.021/ 2020] issued by the Chancellor of Unesa regarding the steps to prevent the spread of the coronavirus Deseas19 (COVID19) at the State University of Surabaya which stipulates that practical activities will be carried out online from March 16, 2020 until with the next decision. Therefore, this research was conducted online using a descriptive correlational approach. Specifically, the purpose of this research is to determine the following: 1) The satisfaction (recognition) of lecturers and students towards the quality of LP3 management services. 2) Quality of LP3 management performance and 3) Relationship between service quality and lecturer-student satisfaction. The method used is descriptive and consists of preparation. It starts with editing online, effective and reliable tools to measure service quality and teacher and student satisfaction, and then collects and analyzes data online using surveys in the form of Google Forms. Descriptive data analysis and correlation. The results of this survey can be used as discussion material for improving the quality of online services. In addition, you can find the barriers and obstacles experienced by lecturers and students.
Abdullah, T., Tantri, F. 2012. Manajemen Pemasaran. Jakarta: PT Raja GrafindoPersada
Aritonang, L. R. (2005). Kepuasan pelanggan: Pengukuran dan penganalisisan dengan SPSS. Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Assegaf, M. (2009, Juli). Pengaruh kwalitas pelayanan terhadap kepuasan pelanggan: Studi pada perusahaan penerbangan PT Garuda di kota Semarang. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis, 10(2), 171-186.
Atmawati, R., & Wahyudin. (2007). Analisis pengaruh kwalitas pelayanan terhadap kepuasan konsumen pada Matahari Department Store di Solo Grand Mall. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis, 1-11.
Barata, A., A. 2003. Dasar-Dasar Pelayanan Prima. Jakarta: PT Elex MediaKomputindo
Daryanto, Setyobudi, I. 2014. Konsumen dan Pelayanan Prima. Yogyakarta: GavaMedia
Echols, J. M., & Shadily, H. (2003). Kamus Indonesia-Inggris: An IndonesianEnglish dictionary (edisi ketiga). Jakarta: Gramedia Pustaka Utama.
Gibson, A (2010). Measuring business student satisfaction: A review and summary of the major predictors. Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management, 32(3), 251-259. Diambil dari http://www.tandfonline.com/abs/1010 80/13600801003743349
Hameed, A., & Amjad, S. (2011). Students’ satisfaction in higher learning institution: A case study of COMSATS Abbottabad, Pakistan. Iranian Journal of Management Studies, 4(1), 63-77. Diambil dari http://www.ijms.ir/pg/04/ijms0404.pdf
Indriantoro, N., & Supomo, B. (2002). Metodologi penelitian bisnis. Yogyakarta: Badan Penerbit Fakultas Ekonomi UGM.
Jlita. (2004). Pengaruh kualitas pelayanan terhadap kepuasan mahasiswa Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Muhammadiyah Sumatera Utara Medan. Medan: Universitas Muhammadiya Sumatera Utara
Kotler, P. (2005). Analisa kinerja publik pada pelayanan terpadu satu atap kota Yogyakarta. Diambil http://www.repository. usu.ac.id/bitstream/ 123456789/26151/2/pdf
Kotler, P. (2012). Marketing management (edisi global).
Nugroho B. A., 2005, Strategi Jitu Memilih Metode Statistik Penelitian dengan SPSS, Yogyakarta: Andi Offset
R., & Hamdani, A. (2006). Manajemen pemasaran jasa (edisi 2). Jakarta: Salemba
Rahmayanty, Nina. 2010. Manajemen Pelayanan Prima. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu
Simamora, G. (2006). Analisis pengaruh kualitas pelayanan terhadap kepuasan mahasiswa pada lembaga pendidikan politeknik Mandiri Bina Prestasi. Diambil dari http://repository.usu.ac.id/handle/123 456789/11033
Sugiyono, 2001, Metode Penelitian Bisnis, Bandung: Alfabeta
Supelli, K. (2008). Analisis persepsi kepuasan mahasiswa terhadap pelayanan fasilitas dan akademik Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Sebelas Maret Surakarta (Survei pada mahasiswa S1 non- reguler Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Sebelas Maret Surakarta). Diambil dari http://dspace.widyatama.ac.id).
Supranto, J. (2000). Pengukuran tingkat kepuasan pelanggan. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta Wei, C. C., & Ramalu, S. S. (2011). Students’ satisfaction towards the university: Does service quality matters? International Journal of Education, 3(2), 1-15. Diambil dari http://www.macrothink.org/journal/in dex.php/ije/article/ download/1065/911
Tjiptono, F. (2007). Strategi Pemasaran Edisi Pertama, Yogyakarta: Andi Offset
Tjiptono, F., Chandra Gregorius. (2011) Service Quality & Statisfaction Edisi 3,Yogyakarta.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions of Publication
1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a â€˜work for hire, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the authors personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the articles publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya by going to our website at https://journal.unesa.ac.id/index.php/jpsi
3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of the article pre-print version of the article, or a revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the authors personal website or the servers of the authors institution or company in connection with the authors teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
- Electronic Preprints. Before submitting an article to JPSI, authors frequently post their manuscripts to their own website, their employers site, or to another server that invites constructive comments from colleagues. Upon submission of an article to JPSI, an author is required to transfer copyright in the article to the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, and the author must update any previously posted version of the article with a prominently displayed the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya copyright notice. Upon publication of an article by the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, the author must replace any previously posted electronic versions of the article with either (1) the full citation to the work with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) or link to the article abstract in the JPSI homepage, or (2) the accepted version only (not the final, published version), including the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya copyright notice and full citation, with a link to the final, published article in journal homepage.
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
The Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production unit immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent have not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
6. The Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. The Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications
Every accepted manuscript should be accompanied by a "Copyright Transfer Agreement" prior to the article publication.