Pemenuhan Sarana dan Prasarana bagi Masyarakat Berkebutuhan Khusus untuk Meningkatkan Kualitas Pelayanan Publik di Daerah
(Provision of Facilities for People with Special Needs to Improve the Quality of Public Services in the Regions)
Keywords:public services, accessibility, special needs, facilities, infrastructure
This study aims to analyze to what extent the provision of the rights of special needs groups has been implemented and provide recommendations related to the additional infrastructure outside the regulation of the Ministry of State Apparatus Utilization and Bureaucratic Reform (PANRB) Number 17 of 2017. This study is vital since the government institutions still lack attention to fulfilling the rights of persons with disabilities. In accordance with the mandate of Law Number. 25 of 2009 concerning Public Services, public service providers are obliged to provide special facilities and infrastructure for special needs groups without any additional charge. The research method used in this research is descriptive qualitative by analyzing the existing literature (library research). Then data collection through field observations (observations), interviews, and other library sources. This study tries to look at the completeness of special facilities and infrastructure for people with special needs that are provided by recommending twenty-two standards for infrastructure intended for “people with special needs”. Some public service providers relatively have almost met the standards. However, there are also public service providers which still need to be encouraged to meet these standards. It is necessary to have the political will of regional leaders to prioritize the provision of facilities and infrastructure to support public services for people with special needs. Amid limited regional resources, prioritizing the stages of fulfilment (road map) of these special facilities needs to be prepared, and partnerships also collaborations with other strategic partners can be developed to help meet these special service standards. There are limitations in this research: only three public service providers are the locus of the study, including hospitals, the Department of Population and Civil Registration, and the Department of Investment and the One-Stop Service, so that it does not represent the condition of public services in a city.
Tujuan penelitian ini adalah untuk menganalisis sejauh mana pemenuhan hak-hak kelompok berkebutuhan khusus telah diimplementasikan dan memberikan rekomendasi terkait dengan sarana-prasarana tambahan di luar peraturan Kementerian PANRB Nomor 17 Tahun 2017. Penelitian ini penting untuk dilakukan karena masih kurangnya perhatian lembaga pemerintah dalam hal pemenuhan hak-hak penyandang disabilitas. Sesuai pasal 29 UU No. 25 Tahun 2009 bahwa penyelenggara pelayanan publik berkewajiban menyediakan sarana dan prasarana khusus bagi masyarakat berkebutuhan khusus tanpa pembebanan biaya tambahan. Metode penelitian yang digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah kualitatif deskriptif. Pengumpulan data dilakukan melalui pengamatan lapangan, wawancara, dan sumber pustaka. Hasil penelitian menggambarkan kondisi sarana dan prasarana khusus bagi masyarakat berkebutuhan khusus yang disediakan dengan merekomendasikan dua puluh dua standar sarana prasarana bagi masyarakat berkebutuhan khusus. Beberapa penyedia pelayanan publik relatif sudah memenuhi sarana prasarana tersebut. Namun, juga terdapat penyedia layanan publik yang perlu didorong untuk memenuhi standar pelayanan khusus tersebut. Untuk memenuhi standar pelayanan bagi kelompok rentan, diperlukan political will pemimpin daerah untuk turut memprioritaskan penyediaan sarana dan prasarana penunjang pelayanan publik bagi masyarakat berkebutuhan khusus. Di tengah keterbatasan sumberdaya daerah, maka pengutamaan tahapan pemenuhan (road map) fasilitas khusus tersebut perlu disiapkan, serta pola-pola kemitraan dan kolaborasi dengan mitra strategis lainnya dapat dikembangkan untuk membantu memenuhi standar pelayanan khusus tersebut. Keterbatasan penelitian ini yaitu hanya mencakup tiga penyelenggara pelayanan publik, yang meliputi RSUD, Dinas Kependudukan dan Pencatatan Sipil dan Dinas Penanaman Modal dan Pelayanan Terpadu Satu Pintu sehingga tidak menggambarkan kondisi pelayanan publik suatu daerah.
Kata Kunci: pelayanan publik, aksesibilitas, berkebutuhan khusus, fasilitas, infrastruktur
Akinpelu, D. O., & Sadri, S. Z. (2017). Accessibility of Public Spaces : Case Study of Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria. International Journal of Humanities and Social ScienceInvention(IJHSSI, 6(3), 12–24. Retrieved from http://www.ijhssi.org/pape rs/v6(3)/version-II/C0603021224.pdf
Bappenas. (2020). Sekilas SDGs. Retrieved from http://sdgs.bappenas.go.id/sekilas-sdgs/
Buana, I. K. S., & Rudy, D. G. (2018). Aksesibilitas Sebagai Bentuk Kemandirian Bagi Difabel Dalam Menggunakan Fasilitas Pelayanan Publik Pada Perbankan. Kertha Negara : Journal Ilmu Hukum, 7(1), 1–14. Retrieved from https://ojs.unud.ac.id/index.php/Kerthanegara/article/view/47249
Danso, A. ., Atuahene, B. ., & Agyekum, K. (2019). Accessibility of Built Infrastructure Facilities for Persons With Disabilities. Annals of the Faculty of Engineering Hunedoara - International Journal of Engineering, 17(4), 185–192. Retrieved from https://elib.tcd.ie/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=141517193&site=ehost-live
Deputi Bidang Pelayanan Publik-KemenpanRB. (2019). LAKIP Deputi Bidang Pelayanan Publik. Retrieved from https://www.menpan.go.id/site/lakip
Evcil, A. N. (2009). Wheelchair accessibility to public buildings in Istanbul. Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology, 4(2), 76–85. https://doi.org/10.1080/17483100802543247
Hasanzada, M. T. (2002). Physical Accessibility of Persons with Disabilities to Public Places. Afghanistan Independent Human Rights Commission, 1–28.
Henry, S. L., Abou-Zahra, S., & Brewer, J. (2014). The role of accessibility in a universal web. W4A 2014 - 11th Web for All Conference. https://doi.org/10.1145/2596695.2596719
Humaedi, S., Wibowo, B., & Raharjo, S. T. (2020). Potret Mantan Penderita Skizofrenia Ditinjau Dari Strength Perspective. Share : Social Work Journal, 10(1), 51. https://doi.org/10.24198/share.v10i1.26896
Irawan, B. (2016). Kapasitas Organisasi dan Pelayanan Publik. Jakarta: Publica Press.
Kadir, S. A., & Jamaludin, M. (2013). Staff Assistance as a Crucial Aspect of Accessibility in Public Buildings. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 101, 140–146.
Keerthirathna, W. A. D., Karunasena, G., & Rodrigo, V. A. K. (2018). Disability Access in Public Buildings. International Research Conference on Sustainability in Built Environment, (June 2010).
Kementerian PANRB. (2020). Kementerian PANRB Dorong Pemenuhan Sarpras Pelayanan Kaum Rentan. Retrieved from https://menpan.go.id/site/berita-terkini/kementerian -panrb-doro ng-pemenuhan-sarpras-pelayanan-kaum-rentan
Kementerian Perhubungan. (2021). Kemenhub Raih Penghargaan Sebagai Role Model Pelayanan Yang Ramah Kelompok Rentan Dari KemenPANRB. Retrieved from http://dephub.go.id/post/read/kemenhub-raih-penghargaan-sebagai-role-model-pelayanan-yang-ramah-kelompok-rentan-dari-kemenpanrb
Ndaumanu, F. (2020). Hak Penyandang Disabilitas : Antara Tanggung Jawab Dan Pelaksanaan Oleh Pemerintah Daerah (Disability Rights : Between Responsibility and Implementation By the Local Government). Jurnal HAM, 11(1), 131–150. https://doi.org/http://dx.doi.org/10.30641/ham.2020.11.131-150
Ombudsman Republik Indonesia. (2018). Laporan Tahunan 2018. Retrieved from https://ombudsman.go.id/produk?c=19
Palenewen, J. D. O. (2019). Manajemen Pelayanan Publik : Tinjauan tentang Keadilan Akses Pelayanan Publik Bagi Kaum Difabel. JSPG: Journal of Social Politics and Governance, 1(1), 28–38.
Pasciana, R. (2020). Pelayanan Publik Inovatif Bagi Penyandang Disabilitas (Studi Kasus Di Kabupaten Garut). SAWALA Jurnal Administrasi Negara, 8(2), 192–204. https://doi.org/10.319 33/unesrev.v2i2.109
PKP2A III LAN. (2013). Inovasi Pelayanan Publik di Wilayah Kalimantan. Samarinda: PKP2A III Lembaga Administrasi Negara.
Pramudiana, I. D. (2016). Implementasi Kebijakan Pelayanan Publik Bagi Masyarakat Penyandang Cacat. 9(1), 25–30. Retrieved from https://journal.trunojoyo.ac.id/dimensi/article/view/3735
Propiona, J. K. (2021). Implementasi Aksesibilitas Fasilitas Publik Bagi Penyandang Disabilitas. Jurnal Analisa Sosiologi, 10(Edisi Khusus Sosiologi Perkotaan: Januari 2021), 1–18. https://doi.org/DOI: https://doi.org/10.20961/jas.v10i0.47635
Puspitosari, H., Khalikussabir, Kurniawan, L. J., & Lutfi, M. (2011). Filosofi Pelayanan Publik: Buramnya Wajah Pelayanan Menuju Perubahan Paradigma Pelayanan Publik. Malang: Setara Press dan Jaringan Nasional Masyarakat Peduli Pelayanan Publik (MP3).
Salzman, C., Matter, R., & Ganapathiraju, A. (2015). A Planning Guide for Making Temporary Events Accessible to People with Disabilities. ADA National Network, 61. Retrieved from https://adata.org/guide/planning-guide-making-temporary-events-accessible-people-disabilities
Susanto, E., & Sudiro, S. (2018). Studi Kajian Tingkat Aksesibilitas Pada Fasilitas Publik Bagi Penyandang Disabilitas (Berkebutuhan Khusus) di Kota Surakarta. Jurnal SAINSTECH Politeknik Indonusa Surakarta, 5(1), 19–32. Retrieved from http://sainstech.poltekindonusa.ac.id/index.php/view/article/view/10
Syafi’ie, M. (2014). Pemenuhan Aksesibilitas Bagi Penyandang Disabilitas. Inklusi, 1(2), 269. https://doi.org/https://doi.org/10.14421/ijds.010208
Thohari, S. (2014). Pandangan Disabilitas dan Aksesibilitas Fasilitas Publik bagi Penyandang Disabilitas di Kota Malang. Indonesian Journal of Disability Studies, 1(1), 27–37. Retrieved from https://ijds.ub.ac.id/index.php/ijds/article/view/38
U.S General Services, A. (2015). National Accessibility Program. Retrieved from https://www.gsa.gov/real-estate/design-construction/accessible-facility-design
Venkatesan, S., Jayakaran, G. T., Purusotham, P., & Rafi, M. (2012). Disability access audit of public service facilities. Journal of All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, 31(January 2012), 190–210. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/258359694_Disability_access_audit_of_public_service_facilities
Copyright (c) 2021 JPSI (Journal of Public Sector Innovations)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions of Publication
1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a â€˜work for hire, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the authors personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the articles publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya by going to our website at https://journal.unesa.ac.id/index.php/jpsi
3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of the article pre-print version of the article, or a revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the authors personal website or the servers of the authors institution or company in connection with the authors teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
- Electronic Preprints. Before submitting an article to JPSI, authors frequently post their manuscripts to their own website, their employers site, or to another server that invites constructive comments from colleagues. Upon submission of an article to JPSI, an author is required to transfer copyright in the article to the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, and the author must update any previously posted version of the article with a prominently displayed the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya copyright notice. Upon publication of an article by the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, the author must replace any previously posted electronic versions of the article with either (1) the full citation to the work with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) or link to the article abstract in the JPSI homepage, or (2) the accepted version only (not the final, published version), including the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya copyright notice and full citation, with a link to the final, published article in journal homepage.
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
The Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production unit immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent have not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
6. The Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. The Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications
Every accepted manuscript should be accompanied by a "Copyright Transfer Agreement" prior to the article publication.