Implementation of Central Government Policy on Priority for the Use of Village Funds in Makartitama and Ulak Mas Villages, Lahat Regency, Indonesia
Keywords:policy implementation, village funds, priority of village funds
This study aims to analyze the implementation of Regulation of the Minister of Villages, Development of Disadvantaged Regions, and Transmigration of the Republic of Indonesia (Kementerian Desa, PDT, dan Transmigrasi) Number 11 of 2019 concerning Priorities for the Use of Village Funds in 2020, in Makartitama Village and Ulak Mas Village, Lahat District, Lahat Regency. This Ministerial Regulation stipulates that the priority of using village funds must provide maximum benefit to the village community in the form of improving life quality, increasing welfare, poverty alleviation, and accelerating public services. Unfortunately, the situation of each village is varied, that is, the policy implementation needs further investigation. The present study used a qualitative research method. The focus was the implementation aspects such as the compliance level of the implementor, how routine functions ran, and performance and impact. Data were collected using interviews and policy documents analysis. The findings showed that the Minister's policy could not be fully implemented. Of the four priorities, only three aspects were implemented. The priority that had not been implemented was the program to improve public services. The socio-economic situation of the community was the main reason for the village government to focus more on the first three priorities, namely improving life quality, improving welfare, and alleviating poverty. The external aspect that affected the implementation of this regulation was the budget reduction from the central government due to the impact of the Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) Pandemic. This study suggests the need for an in-depth evaluation of prioritizing the use of the village budget by considering the local needs. There is the need for anticipatory steps to deal with force major conditions such as Covid-19 that reduces the amount of village fund allocations and affects the implementation of village programs.
Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk menganalisis pelaksanaan Peraturan Menteri Desa, Pembangunan Daerah Tertinggal, dan Transmigrasi Republik Indonesia Nomor 11 tahun 2019 tentang Prioritas Penggunaan Dana Desa tahun 2020, di desa Makartitama dan Desa Ulak Mas, Kecamatan Lahat, Kabupaten Lahat. Peraturan Menteri tersebut mengatur bahwa prioritas penggunaan dana desa harus memberikan manfaat sebesar-besarnya bagi masyarakat desa berupa peningkatan kualitas hidup, peningkatan kesejahteraan, pengentasan kemiskinan, dan percepatan pelayanan publik. Sayangnya, situasi masing-masing desa sangat beragam, sehingga implementasi kebijakan perlu diselidiki lebih lanjut. Penelitian ini menggunakan pendekatan penelitian kualitatif. Fokusnya adalah aspek implementasi seperti tingkat kepatuhan implementor, bagaimana fungsi rutin dijalankan, serta kinerja dan dampaknya. Pengumpulan data dilakukan dengan menggunakan wawancara dan studi dokumen. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwa kebijakan Menteri tersebut belum dapat dilaksanakan sepenuhnya. Dari empat prioritas tersebut, hanya tiga aspek yang dilaksanakan. Prioritas yang belum terlaksana adalah program peningkatan pelayanan publik. Situasi sosial ekonomi masyarakat menjadi alasan utama pemerintah desa untuk lebih fokus pada tiga prioritas pertama, yaitu peningkatan kualitas hidup, peningkatan kesejahteraan, dan pengentasan kemiskinan. Aspek eksternal yang mempengaruhi penerapan peraturan ini adalah pengurangan anggaran dari pemerintah pusat akibat dampak Pandemi Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19). Kajian ini menyarankan perlunya evaluasi mendalam dengan memprioritaskan penggunaan anggaran desa dengan mempertimbangkan kebutuhan lokal. Aspek penting lainnya adalah perlunya langkah antisipatif untuk menghadapi kondisi force major seperti Covid-19 yang mengurangi jumlah alokasi dana desa dan mempengaruhi pelaksanaan program desa.
Kata kunci: implementasi kebijakan, dana desa, prioritas dana desa
Akbar, M., & Prabawati, I. (2018). Implementasi Kebijakan Dana Desa Di Desaa Seppong Kecamatan Tammerodo Sendana Kabupaten Majene. Publika, 6(8).
Alfatih, A. (2010). Implementasi Kebijakan dan Pemberdayaan Masyarakat (Kajian Implementasi Program Kemitraan dalam rangka Memberdayakan Usaha Kecil). UNPAD Press.
Creswell, J. W. (2013). Research Design: Pendekatan Kualitatif, Kuantitatif, dan Mixed (Edisi Ketiga). Pustaka Pelajar. Koordinator Statistik Kecamatan Lahat. 2016. Kecamatan Lahat Dalam Angka 2016. Lahat: Badan Pusat Statistik Kabupaten Lahat.
Mulyadi, D. (2015). Studi Kebijakan Publik dan Pelayanan Publik. Alfabeta.
Noverman, Y. (2019). Analisis Kesesuaian Pengelolaan Dana Desa Dengan Peraturan Perundang-Undangan (Studi Kasus Di Nagari Bukit Bual Kabupaten Sijunjung). JAKPP (Jurnal Analisis Kebijakan & Pelayanan Publik), 68–81. https://doi.org/10.31947/jakpp.v4i2.5383
Nugroho, R. (2011). Public Policy: Dinamika Kebijakan, Analisis Kebijakan, Manajemen Kebijakan. PT Elex Media Komputindo.
Peraturan Pemerintah Republik Indonesia Nomor 43 Tahun 2014 Tentang Peraturan Pelaksanaan Undang-Undang Nomor 6 Tahun 2014 Tentang Desa.
Peraturan Pemerintah Republik Indonesia Nomor Nomor 60 Tahun 2014 tentang Dana Desa.
Peraturan Menteri Desa, Pembangunan Daerah Tertinggal, Dan Transmigrasi Republik Indonesia Nomor 11 Tahun 2019 Tentang Prioritas Penggunaan Dana Desa Tahun 2020
Ramly, A. R., Wahyuddin, Mursyida, J., & Mawardati. (2017). Implementasi Kebijakan Dana Desa dalam Pengelolaan dan Peningkatan Potensi Desa (Studi Kasus Kec Kuala Kabupaten Nagan Raya). Seminar Nasional II USM 2017, 1(Oktober), 379 392.
Sugiyono. (2013). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Alfabeta.
Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 6 Tahun 2014 Tentang Desa.
Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 23 Tahun 2014 Tentang Pemerintahan Daerah.
Wahab, S. A. (2012). Analisis kebijakan dari formulasi ke penyusunan model-model implementasi kebijakan publik. PT. Bumi Aksara.
Wasistiono, Nurdin, dan F. (2009). Perkembangan Organisasi Kecamatan dari Masa ke Masa. Fokusmedia.
Online sources: https://www.kemenkeu.go.id/media/6750/buku-saku-dana-desa.pdf (retrieved on 11/09/2020)
Copyright (c) 2021 JPSI (Journal of Public Sector Innovations)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions of Publication
1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a â€˜work for hire, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the authors personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the articles publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya by going to our website at https://journal.unesa.ac.id/index.php/jpsi
3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of the article pre-print version of the article, or a revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the authors personal website or the servers of the authors institution or company in connection with the authors teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
- Electronic Preprints. Before submitting an article to JPSI, authors frequently post their manuscripts to their own website, their employers site, or to another server that invites constructive comments from colleagues. Upon submission of an article to JPSI, an author is required to transfer copyright in the article to the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, and the author must update any previously posted version of the article with a prominently displayed the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya copyright notice. Upon publication of an article by the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, the author must replace any previously posted electronic versions of the article with either (1) the full citation to the work with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) or link to the article abstract in the JPSI homepage, or (2) the accepted version only (not the final, published version), including the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya copyright notice and full citation, with a link to the final, published article in journal homepage.
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
The Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production unit immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent have not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
6. The Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. The Department of Public Administration, Universitas Negeri Surabaya distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications
Every accepted manuscript should be accompanied by a "Copyright Transfer Agreement" prior to the article publication.