About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Jurnal Pendidikan Inklusi is a scientific publication that publishes scientific articles of research, study and development in the field of inclusive education.This scientific journal contains research articles related to the study of education, special need children, and inclusive education.
The scope of the field of study is as follows:
- Best practice of inclusive education
- Education for children with visual impairment
- Education for children with hearing impairment
- Education for children with physical impairment
- Education for children with mental retardation
- Education for children with autism
Peer Review Process
The review will be conducted by the journal review team to be determined by the journal editor in accordance with its competence. The review team came from the environment of Universitas Negeri Surabaya and the review team proposed by APPKHI and did not close the possibility of reviewers from universities throughout Indonesia in accordance with the competence and needs of the editor. The article to be reviewed is an article that is considered worthy of review by the editor team. Every article worthy of a review will be sent to a minimum of two reviewers by the blind review (the author does not know the reviewer of the article). The editorial team will immediately provide information to the Review team on each assignment, if they agree or disagree about the assignment of the reviewer, please confirm to you no later than 10 working days. When reviewers are able to perform the review process of an article then the reviewer is requested to provide review results no later than 4 weeks after confirmation.
Jurnal Pendidikan Inklusi is published twice a year (one volume two numbers) with number of articles of approximately 5 articles.
Open Access Policy
Jurnal Pendidikan Inklusi provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal charges the following author fees.
- Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
- Authors are not required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process.
- Article Publication: 0.00 (IDR)
- If this paper is accepted for publication, you will not be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee.
- Authors are not required to pay page charges on published articles. Page charges: 0.00 (IDR)
- Color figure surcharge: 0.00 (IDR)
- The entire processes from submission until publishing of articles are free of charge (no article processing and submission charges).
This journal collaborates with Asosiasi Profesi Pendidikan Khusus Indonesia (APPKHI) Dokumen MoU
Tes Menu Jurnal History