Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been published before, nor is it before another journal to consider (or an explanation has been provided in the Comments for the Editor).
- The submission files are in Microsoft Word document file formats (.doc or .docx).
- If available, the URL for reference has been provided.
- Text one space; Using 12-point fonts; Hiring skew, not underline (except with URL address); And all illustrations, numbers, and tables are placed in text at exact points, not at the end.
- The text complies with the style and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which are found in About Journal.
- If submitting to the peer-reviewed section of the journal, instructions on Ensuring Blind Reviews have been followed.
Copyright NoticeAuthors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.