Comments and Criticism
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
ELite Journal is a peer-reviewed journal that is managed by Department of Language and Literature Education, Postgraduate Program, Universitas Negeri Surabaya and published by Universitas Negeri Surabaya or the State University of Surabaya in collaboration with IKADIBASTRA or alumni association of the Department of Language and Literature Education. ELite Journal is published periodically (four times a year) in January, April, July, and October, in which minimum 6 articles will be published in each issue.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. All articles published on ELite Journal are open access by following the Creative Commons: Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International license. Full license can be found here.
All articles submitted to ELite Journal must be the original work of the author (free of plagiarism). The submitted article has never existed in any media and/or is not being or will be submitted in any media. The author is responsible for the authenticity of the submitted manuscript. All incoming manuscript will be checked for authenticity to prevent plagiarism by using Turnitin. Any forms of high-level plagiarism will be banned (temporary up to permanent banned).
Article in Press
Articles in Press on ELite Journal are articles that have been accepted for publication in ELite Journal but have not yet been assigned to specific issues (volume and number). Articles in Press can also be the articles that have been assigned to specific issues but the issue has not been published yet. They provide possible chance to read about the latest developments in a certain research area before articles are officially published. More details about Articles in Press, see Articles in Press Policy.
There are three types of Articles in Press on ELite Journal:
- Accepted manuscripts (AM) - Accepted manuscripts are articles that have been peer-reviewed and accepted for publication by ELite Journal Editorial Board, but have not yet been copyedited or formatted in ELite Journal style.
- Uncorrected proofs (UP) - Uncorrected proofs have been copyedited and formatted according to ELite Journal Scientific Research Guidelines, but are not finalized and may still be corrected by the authors, so the text could change before final publication.
- Corrected proofs (CP) - Corrected proofs contain authors’ and proofreaders’ corrections and may or may not have a specific issue and page numbers assigned.
Please note that the DOI in the Article in Press is still not active until the issue is officially published.
Currently, there is no Articles in Press in this Journal.
Editors, Peer-reviewers, and Proofreaders of ELite Journal are permitted to submit an article in this journal with the following conditions:
- Editors and Peer-reviewers of ELite Journal who submit an article to this journal will be released temporarily from the editorial processes (especially in their manuscript) starting from the time of submitting the article. This policy goes into the publication decision of the article (received without revision, received with minor revision, received with major revision, or rejected) at least 1 issue/number.
- Editors and Peer-reviewers of ELite Journal who submit an article are not allowed to intervene the editorial process on editions/numbers when the article is sent to ELite Journal.
- Any editorial process will be performed by other Editors, Peer-reviewers so that the process continues without any problems.
- There is no special treatment for Editors and Peer-reviewers of ELite Journal who submit an article to ELite Journal.
Journal Scientific Statement
The articles published in ELite Journal are scientifically proved the following the ethics code of scientific publication. The ethics code itself upholds three values of ethics in publications, namely, (1) Neutrality (free from conflicts of interest in the management of publications); (2) Justice (giving the right of authorship to the beneficiary as the author); and (3) Honesty (free from duplication, fabrication, falsification and plagiarism) in the publication. The articles published also follow the certain procedures or orders, such as double blind review and revision process that consistent with the journal’s regular review, to ensure that the quality is maintained properly.
Reference Management Software
ELite Journal is deposited in multiple digital archives to guarantee long-term digital preservation. These archives include: