Pengaruh Inflasi, Suku Bunga, Nilai Tukar Valas Dan Jumlah Uang Beredar Terhadap Profitabilitas Pada Perbankan Syariah Di Indonesia Periode 2005-2009

Authors

  • Desi Marilin Swandayani Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Surabaya
  • Rohmawati Kusumaningtias Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Surabaya

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.26740/jaj.v3n2.p147-166

Keywords:

Return On Assets, Inflation, Interest Rates, Foreign Exchange Rates, Money Supply

Abstract

Islamic finance quality show that performance improved, as indicated by the growing share of financing for the results of mudharabah and musyarakah. This study was conducted to examine the effect of macro economic indicators as measured by inflation, interest rates, foreign currency exchange rates and money supply to the ROA of Islamic Banking in Indonesia. Data analysis techniques used in this study is multiple linear regression analysis. F test results showed that simultaneous independent variables affect ROA. While the results of t tests showed that the inflation variable showed no significant effect on ROA. This is because, when inflation is high then the public more confidence in the Islamic banking compared with conventional banking. Predictive ability of four variables on ROA in this study by 19.8%, while the remaining 80.2% influenced by other factors that are not included in the research model.

References

Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2006. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Brigham, Eugene F and Joel F.Houston, 2006. Dasar-Dasar Manajemen Keuangan, alih bahasa Ali Akbar Yulianto, Buku satu, Edisi sepuluh, PT. Salemba Empat, Jakarta. Siamat (2004:220)
Cooper dan Schindler. 2006. Marketing Research. New York: The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
Hasibuan, Malayu S.P. 2005. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi Revisi. Bumi Aksara, Jakarta.
Hassan, Kabir M, dan Bashir, Abdel- Hameed M. 2002. Determinants of Islamic Banking Profitability. International Journal. ERF paper.
Kunt, Demirguc dan Huizinga, Harry . 2001. Determinants of Commercial Bank Interest Margin and Profitabilitas :some international Evidence. World Bank Economic Review 13, 379-408 https://doi.org/10.1093/wber/13.2.379
Madura, Jeff. 2006. Keuangan Perusahaan Internasional, Edisi Kedelapan. Jakarta:Salemba Empat.
Marieskha, Poppy. 2009. Analisis Pengaruh PDRB, Suku Bunga, Dan Tingkat Inflasi Terhadap Simpanan Masyarakat Pada Bank-Bank Umum Di Sumatera Utara. Skripsi Universitas Sumatera Utara.
Nugroho, Heru . 2008. Analisis Pengaruh Inflasi, Suku Bunga, Kurs dan Jumlah Uang Beredar Terhadap Profitabilitas Perbankan (Studi pada Bank Umum Go Public yang Listed di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2002-2007. Thesis Magister Manajemen Universitas Diponegoro.
Peraturan Bank Indonesia No.6/20/PBI/2004 tentang Posisi Devisa Neto Bank Umum.
Perdana, Dian Putra . 2009. Pengaruh Suku Bunga Sertifikat Bank Indonesia, Kurs, Inflasi dan Jumlah Uang Beredar Terhadap Bank Umum Go Public di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2006-2008. Thesis Universitas Gunadarma.
Puspitasari, Diana . 2009. Analisis Pengaruh CAR, NPL, PDN, NIM, BOPO, LDR, dan Suku Bunga SBI Terhadap ROA (Studi Pada Bank Devisa di Indonesia Periode 2003-2007. Tesis Magister Manajemen Universitas Diponegoro.
Rosanna, Rizky Dahlia. 2007. Pengaruh Inflasi, Nilai Tukar dan Suku Bunga SBI Terhadap Profitabilitas Perbankan Syariah di Indonesia Tahun 2002-2006. Thesis Universitas Islam Indonesia.
Simorangkir,O.P. 2004. Pengantar Lembaga Keuangan Bank dan Non Bank. Jakarta. Ghalia Indonesia.
Sukirno, Sadono, 2006. Ekonomi Pembangunan: Proses, Masalah, dan Dasar Kebijakan, Edisi Kedua, Jakarta: Penerbit Kencana Prenada Media Group.
Statistik Perbankan Syariah, BI:2011
Surat Edaran Bank Indonesia No.6/23/DPNP tanggal 31 Mei 2004 tentang Sistem Penilaian Tingkat Kesehatan Bank Umum.
Surat Edaran No.9/24/DPBS tentang Sistem Penilaian Tingkat Kesehatan Perbankan Syariah
Nopirin, 2007, Ekonomi Moneter. Yogyakarta : BPFE-Yogyakarta.
Thobarry, Achmad Ath. 2009. Analisis Pengaruh Nilai Tukar, Suku Bunga, Laju Inflasi Dan Pertumbuhan Gdp Terhadap Indeks Harga Saham Sektor Properti (Kajian Empiris Pada Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode Pengamatan Tahun 2000-2008 ). Thesis Magister Manajemen Universitas Diponegoro
Van Horne, James C. 2002. Financial Management and Policy, 12th ed. New York: Prentice-Hall International Inc.
Vong, Anna P. I. dan Chan, Hoi Si. 2008. Determinants of Bank Profitability in Macao. http://www.amcm.gov.mo/publication/quarterly/July2009/macaoprof_en.pdf.

Downloads

Published

2012-04-09

How to Cite

Swandayani, D. M., & Kusumaningtias, R. (2012). Pengaruh Inflasi, Suku Bunga, Nilai Tukar Valas Dan Jumlah Uang Beredar Terhadap Profitabilitas Pada Perbankan Syariah Di Indonesia Periode 2005-2009. AKRUAL: Jurnal Akuntansi, 3(2), 147–166. https://doi.org/10.26740/jaj.v3n2.p147-166
Abstract View: 14213