PENGEMBANGAN WEB SEBAGAI MEDIA INFORMASI DAN PROMOSI PROGRAM STUDI S1 PENDIDIKAN TEKNIK MESIN JURUSAN TEKNIK MESIN UNESA
Perkembangan teknologi informasi dan komunikasi khususnya berbasis internet mengalami kemajuan yang cepat. Salah satu perkembangan teknologi informasi dan komunikasi adalah perangkat lunak berbasis web. Pengembangan web telah banyak diaplikasikan pada berbagai bidang. Pada bidang pendidikan, telah banyak institusi/lembaga pendidikan menggunakan web untuk pengembangan institusi/lembaganya. Hal ini dilakukan dengan berbagai tujuan diantaranya sebagai media informasi, komunikasi, promosi, transaksi elektronik, publikasi dan lain sebagainya. Selama ini jurusan teknik mesin belum mempunyai web sebagai media informasi dan komunikasi prodi S1 Pendidikan Teknik Mesin. Berdasarkan fakta tersebut, tidak berlebihan kiranya akan dilakukan penelitian pengembangan web sebagai media informasi dan promosi program studi S1 pendidikan teknik mesin jurusan teknik mesin. Untuk mencapai tujuan tersebut di atas, maka metode yang digunakan melalui beberapa tahapan meliputi: planning (perancangan web), designing (mendesain web), dan testing (pengujian web). Berdasarkan hasil penilaian responden terhadap website yang dikembangkan maka dapat disimpulkan bahwa 80% responden menilai baik sedangkan 20% responden menjawab kurang. Pengembangan website tidak berhenti pada penelitian ini karena akan terus dikembangkan dalam menunjang visi misi Jurusan Teknik Mesin sebagai media informasi, promosi dan silaturahmi Jurusan Teknik Mesin khususnya prodi S1 PTM.
Kata Kunci: pengembangan website, media informasi, promosi.
The development of internet-based special information and communication technology is growing rapidly. One of the developments in information and communication technology is web-based software. Web development has been widely applied in various fields. In the field of education, many educational institutions / institutions have used the web to develop their institutions/institutions. This is done with various purposes as a medium of information, communication, promotion, electronic transactions, publications and so forth. During this time the department of mechanical engineering does not have a web as a medium of information and communication in S1 Mechanical Engineering Education. Based on these facts, it would not be excessive to do web development research as an information media and a promotion program for S1 engineering education majoring in mechanical engineering. To achieve the above objectives, the method used through several stages includes: planning (web design), designing (web designing), and testing (web testing). Based on the results of respondents' responses to the developed website it can be denied 80% of respondents received both when 20% of respondents answered less. Website development does not stop at this research because it will continue to be developed in supporting the vision and mission of Mechanical Engineering as a media of information, promotion and friendship of the Department of Mechanical Engineering specifically for the PTM S1 study program.
Keywords: website development, information media, promotion
 Arikunto, Suharsimi, 2006. Dasar-Dasar Evaluasi Pendidikan.,Jakarta: PT. Bumi Angkasa.
 Darma, Jarot S dan Shenia Ananda. 2009. "Buku Pintar Menguasai Internet". Jakarta : Media Kita.
 Fandy, Tjiptono. 2010. "Strategi Pemasaran". Yogyakarta: CV ANDI OFFSET"
 Hady, Labiqul Mohammad. 2013, œPembuatan Website Sekolah Menengah Pertama Negeri Gatak. Maret Volume 2, No.1.
 Idris. 2010. œPerancangan Web Profile sebagai Penunjang Media Promosi Pada PT. Harmoni Prima Perkasa (Bread Lover). Tangerang: Laporan Skripsi, Perguruan Tinggi Raharja.
 Indrayani, E., dan Humdiana. 2010. "Sistem Informasi Manajemen Mempersiapkan Pekerja Berbasis Pengetahuan Dalam Mengelolah Sistem Informasi". Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media.
 Komala, Lukianti. 2010. "Panduan Mudah Merancang Bagunan", Jakarta: Niaga Swadaya.
 Kurniawan, Edi. 2013. œPerancangan Website Profile Bisnis Pada Pabrik Gula PG. Godang Baru Klaten. Yogyakarta: Laporan Skripsi, Amikom.
 Nugroho, Adi. 2011. œVisual Web Developer Untuk Pengembangan Aplikasi Web Dinamis. Jakarta: CV ANDI OFFSET."
 Nurhadi, Akmal. 2011. œPerancangan Web Profile Sebagai Penunjang Promosi Dan Informasi Pada SMK Dewi Sartika Kota Tangerang. Tangerang: Laporan Skripsi, PerguruanTinggi Raharja.
 Prasetio, Adhi. 2010. "Buku Pintar Pemograman Web". Jakarta. Media Kita.
 Rahardja, Untung, Augury El Rayeb dan Asep Saefullah. 2009. œSiapa Saja Bisa Membuat Website Dengan CSS Dan HTML. Tangerang:CV ANDI OFFSET."
 Rifai. 2010. œPerancangan Web Profile Sebagai Media Promosi Pada Pondok Pesantren Modern Subussalam Kresek Tangerang. Tangerang: Laporan Skripsi, Perguruan Tinggi Raharja.
 Sidik, Betha., dan Husni I.Pohan. 2012. "Pemograman Web Dengan HTML". Bandung: Informatika.
 Susanto. 2009. œPerancangan Desain Web Profile Sebagai Salah Satu Penunjang Informasi SMK Teknologi Grafika Darul Amal Tangerang. Tangerang: Laporan Skripsi, Perguruan Tinggi Raharja.
 Trianggono. 2010. œEnriching Perancangan Desain Website Pemesanan Secara Online Pada CV. Al-dino. Tangerang: Laporan Skripsi, Perguruan Tinggi Raharja.
 Wibowo, Tri Aan. 2013, œPerancangan WebsiteBiro Perjalanan Wisata Dita Tours Pacitan. Maret Volume 2, No.1.
 Wulansari, Puspita Ike. 2012, œPembuatan Website Profile Pasar Minulyo Menuju Pasar Nasional Kabupaten Pacitan. April Volume 10, No.3.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions of Publication
1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a â€˜work for hire, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the authors personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
- All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the articles publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA by going to our website www.unesa.ac.id
3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of articles pre-print version of the article, or revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA, provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the authors personal web site or the servers of the authors institution or company in connection with the authors teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
- Electronic Preprints. Before submitting an article to an JVTE Journal, authors frequently post their manuscripts to their own web site, their employers site, or to another server that invites constructive comment from colleagues. Upon submission of an article to JVTE Journal, an author is required to transfer copyright in the article to FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA, and the author must update any previously posted version of the article with a prominently displayed FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA copyright notice. Upon publication of an article by the FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA, the author must replace any previously posted electronic versions of the article with either (1) the full citation to the work with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) or link to the article abstract in JVTE journal homepage, or (2) the accepted version only (not the final, published version), including the FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA copyright notice and full citation, with a link to the final, published article in journal homepage.
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production department immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
6. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications
Every accepted manuscript should be accompanied by "Copyright Transfer Agreement" prior to the article publication.