PENGEMBANGAN PANDUAN PRAKTIKUM SENSOR BERBASIS ARDUINO DENGAN PENDEKATAN COLLABORATIVE TEAMWORK LEARNING MODEL
Pada perkuliahan Instrumentasi dan Kendali pokok bahasan sensor masih belum optimal. Berdasarkan hasil wawancara dengan mahasiswa Jurusan Teknik Mesin yang telah menempuh mata kuliah Instrumentasi dan Kendali menunjukan bahwa sebagian besar mahasiswa merasa kesulitan memahami materi sensor. Hal ini dikarenakan minimnya perangkat pembelajaran yang digunakan sehingga pembelajaran menjadi kurang kondusif dan menjadi pasif. Untuk menjawab permasalahan tersebut maka tujuan khusus dalam penelitian ini yaitu untuk mengembangkan panduan praktikum sensor berbasis Arduino dengan pendekatan collaborative teamwork learning model untuk meningkatkan kompetensi mahasiswa jurusan Teknik Mesin Fakultas Teknik Universitas Negeri Surabaya. Untuk mencapai tujuan tersebut di atas, maka model pengembangan yang digunakan adalah model ADDIE (analysis, design, development, implementation, evaluation). Berdasarkan hasil validasi dari 3 validator menunjukan bahwa, skor rata-rata validasi termasuk dalam kategori baik (3,65). Hal ini dapat dikatakan bahwa panduan praktikum sensor yang dikembangkan layak untuk digunakan pada perkuliahan Instrumentasi dan Kendali. Berdasarkan hasil ujicoba terbatas maka dapat disimpulkan bahwa pembelajaran lebih efektif dengan indikator bahwa mahasiswa antusias dalam mengikuti pembelajaran sehingga hasil belajar mahasiswa telah mencapai ketuntasan secara individual maupun klasikal.
Kata Kunci: panduan praktikum, sensor, arduino, collaborative teamwork learning model.
At lecturing Instrumentation and Control the subject of censorship is still not optimal. Based on the results of interviews with Mechanical Engineering students who have taken the Instrumentation and Control courses show that most students find it difficult to understand about censorship. This is due to the lack of learning tools used so that learning becomes less conducive and passive. To answer these problems, the specific objective in this research is to develop an Arduino-based sensor practicum guide with a collaborative teamwork learning model approach to improve the competencies of students majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, State University of Surabaya. To achieve the above objectives, the development model used is the ADDIE model (analysis, design, development, implementation, evaluation). This article will only discuss the results of the validation of the sensor practicum guide that has been developed. Based on the results of the validation of 3 validators showed that, the average score of validation included in both categories (3.65). It can be said that the sensor practicum guide developed is suitable for use in Instrumentation and Control lectures. Based on the results of limited trials it can be concluded that learning is more effective with indicators that students are enthusiastic in participating in learning so that student learning outcomes have been completed individually or classically.
Keywords: practicum guide, sensor, arduino, collaborative teamwork learning model.
 Arsyad, A. 2006. Media Pembelajaran. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.
 Arikunto, S. 2001. Dasar-dasar Evaluasi Pendidikan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
 Arikunto, S. 2006. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.
 Depdiknas. 2008. Kriteria dan Indikator Keberhasilan Pembelajaran. Jakarta: Direktorat Tenaga Kependidikan.
 Frances, Mary. 2008. Stages of Group DevelopmentA Pcp Approach. Personal Construct Theory &Practice. [Online]. Tersedia di http://www.pcp-net.org. diakses pada 26 Oktober 2016.
 Jiwa, I Wayan Merta., Atmadja, Nengah Bawa., & Yudana, Made. 2013. Pengaruh Model Collaborative Teamwork Learning terhadap Motivasi dan Prestasi Belajar Sosoilogi Siswa Kelas X SMA Negeri 1 Amlapura. e-Journal Pendidikan Ganesha Volume 4 Nomor 3 Halaman 119-126. (Online). Tersedia di http://126.96.36.199/ ejournal/index. diakses pada 12 Mei 2016.
 Merdekawati, Krisna. 2015 Implementation of 5E Learning Cycle and Performance Assessment Completed with Self Assessment on Physical Chemistry Experiment,Proceeding at International Conference on Mathematics, Science, and Education, UNNES Semarang.
 Nur, Mohamad. 2004. Perkembangan Selama Anak-Anak dan Remaja. Surabaya: PSMS UNESA.
 Pannen, Paulina., Mustafa, Dina., & Sekar winahyu, Mestika. 2005. Konstruktivisme dalam Pembelajaran. Jakarta: PAU-PAI-UT.
 Ratumanan, T.G. dan Lourens, T. 2003. Evaluasi Hasil Belajar yang Relevan dengan Kurikulum Berbasis Kompetensi. Surabaya: YP3IT Kerjasama dengan Unipress.
 Sadiman, dkk. 2008. Media Pendidikan. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.
 Sulistyono, Mundilarto, dan Heru Kuswanto. 2014. Pengembangan Panduan Praktikum Fisika Berbasis Inkuiri Untuk Mengembangkan Keterampilan Berpikir. Jurnal Inovasi dan Pembelajaran Fisika.
 Sundari, Undang Rosidin, dan Ismu Wahyudi. 2016. Pengembangan Panduan Praktikum IPA SMP Berbasis Model Collaborative TeamWork Learning.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions of Publication
1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a â€˜work for hire, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the authors personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
- All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the articles publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA by going to our website www.unesa.ac.id
3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of articles pre-print version of the article, or revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA, provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the authors personal web site or the servers of the authors institution or company in connection with the authors teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
- Electronic Preprints. Before submitting an article to an JVTE Journal, authors frequently post their manuscripts to their own web site, their employers site, or to another server that invites constructive comment from colleagues. Upon submission of an article to JVTE Journal, an author is required to transfer copyright in the article to FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA, and the author must update any previously posted version of the article with a prominently displayed FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA copyright notice. Upon publication of an article by the FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA, the author must replace any previously posted electronic versions of the article with either (1) the full citation to the work with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) or link to the article abstract in JVTE journal homepage, or (2) the accepted version only (not the final, published version), including the FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA copyright notice and full citation, with a link to the final, published article in journal homepage.
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production department immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
6. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications
Every accepted manuscript should be accompanied by "Copyright Transfer Agreement" prior to the article publication.