MENINGKATKAN HASIL BELAJAR MAHASISWA PADA MATA KULIAH RANGKAIAN LISTRIK MENGGUNAKAN MODEL PEMBELAJARAN DIRECT INSTRUCTION DAN SOFTWARE CIRCUIT WIZARD
Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk mengetahui Penggunaan Model Pembelajaran Direct Instruction dan Software Circuit Wizard dapat meningkatkan hasil belajar mahasiswa pada mata kuliah rangkaian listrik 1. Penelitian ini adalah Penelitian Tindakan Kelas (PTK) dengan empat tahapan, yaitu perencanaan, pelaksanaan, pengamatan dan refleksi. Penelitian Tindakan Kelas dilaksanakan padaProgram Studi Pendidikan Teknik Elektro yang memprogramkan mata kuliah Rangkaian Listrik I yang berjumlah 27 orang. Pada Siklus I skor minimal siswa 40, skor maksimal 85, rata-rata skor yang dicapai mahasiswa adalah 62, 96 dan standar deviasi 13,46; Sehingga dapat dikatakan bahwa perlu perbaikan pada model pembelajarannya. Pada siklus II skor minimal siswa 55, skor maksimal 90, nilai rata-rata siswa 77,96 dan standar deviasi 8,35. Dengan melihat fakta diatas perlu dilakukan penelitian ke siklus selanjutnya untuk memperbaiki kekurangan pada siklus II. Pada siklus III skor minimal 85, skor maksimal 95, nilai rata-rata mahasiswa 88,33 dan standar deviasi 3,92. Berdasarkan data diatas diketahui bahwa materi dapat diterima dengan baik sehingga hasil belajar meningkat.
Kata Kunci: Direct Instruction, PTK, Circuit Wizard
This study aims to determine the use of Direct Instruction Learning Model and Circuit Wizard Software to improve student learning outcomes in electrical circuit courses 1. This research is a Class Action Research (CAR) with four stages, namely planning, implementation, observation and reflection. Classroom Action Research was carried out in the Electrical Engineering Education Study Program which programed 27 Electrical Circuits courses totaling 27 people. In Cycle I the minimum score of students is 40, the maximum score is 85, the average score achieved by students is 62, 96 and the standard deviation is 13.46; So that it can be said that it needs improvement in the learning model. In the second cycle the minimum score of students is 55, the maximum score is 90, the average score of students is 77.96 and the standard deviation is 8.35. By looking at the facts above it is necessary to do research into the next cycle to correct deficiencies in the second cycle. In the third cycle, the minimum score was 85, the maximum score was 95, the average student score was 88.33 and the standard deviation was 3.92. Based on the above data it is known that the material can be well received so that learning outcomes increase.
Keywords: Direct Instruction, Classroom Action Research, Circuit Wizard
 Indrawati. 2005. Model Pembelajaran Langsung. Bandung. PPPG IPA Departemen Pendidikan Nasional
 Nur, M. 2011. Model Pengajaran Langsung. Surabaya: Pusat Sains dan Matematika Sekolah Universitas Negeri Surabaya
 Sanjaya, Wina 2008. Pembelajaran dalam Implementasi Kurikulum Berbasis Kompetensi. Jakarta: Prenada media Grup
 Sudjana, N. 2010. Dasar-Dasar Proses Belajar Mengajar. Bandung:Sinar Baru Algensindo
 Suharsimi, A. 2011. Penelitian Tindakan Kelas. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara
 Suharsimi, A. 2006. Prosedur Penelitian. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara
 Wardani I GAK. 2007. Materi Pokok Penelitian Tindakan Kelas. Jakarta: Universitas Terbuka
 Zulfikar H, dkk. 2013. Pengembangan Perangkat Pembelajaran Memasang Instalasi Penerangan Listrik Bangunan Sederhana Pada Materi Memasang Instalasi Penerangan Di Luar Permukaan Menggunakan Model Pembelajaran Langsung. Jurnal Pendidikan Vokasi: Teori dan Praktek. 31 Agustus 2013. Vol.1 No.1 ISSN : 2302-285X
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions of Publication
1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a â€˜work for hire, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the authors personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
- All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the articles publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA by going to our website www.unesa.ac.id
3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of articles pre-print version of the article, or revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA, provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the authors personal web site or the servers of the authors institution or company in connection with the authors teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
- Electronic Preprints. Before submitting an article to an JVTE Journal, authors frequently post their manuscripts to their own web site, their employers site, or to another server that invites constructive comment from colleagues. Upon submission of an article to JVTE Journal, an author is required to transfer copyright in the article to FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA, and the author must update any previously posted version of the article with a prominently displayed FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA copyright notice. Upon publication of an article by the FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA, the author must replace any previously posted electronic versions of the article with either (1) the full citation to the work with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) or link to the article abstract in JVTE journal homepage, or (2) the accepted version only (not the final, published version), including the FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA copyright notice and full citation, with a link to the final, published article in journal homepage.
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production department immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
6. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications
Every accepted manuscript should be accompanied by "Copyright Transfer Agreement" prior to the article publication.