Pengaruh Model PjBL dan Motivasi Belajar Terhadap Hasil Belajar Mapel DDTK Kelas X TITL SMKN 1 Sidoarjo
Dalam melaksanakan kegiatan belajar mengajar, tentunya diperlukan model pembelajaran yang dapat menunjang pembelajaran peserta didik. Pada Implementasi Kurikulum Merdeka (IKM), model pembelajaran project based learning (PjBL) merupakan salah satu model pembelajaran yang dianjurkan untuk diterapkan pada kurikulum merdeka. Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk: (1) Mengetahui pengaruh model pembelajaran PjBL dan DI terhadap hasil belajar peserta didik; (2) Mengetahui pengaruh hasil belajar peserta didik yang memiliki motivasi belajar tinggi dan rendah; (3) Mengetahui interaksi model pembelajaran PjBL dan DI terhadap hasil belajar yang ditinjau dari motivasi belajar peserta didik. Penelitian dilakukan pada mata pelajaran dasar-dasar teknik ketenagalistrikan kelas X TITL SMKN 1 Sidoarjo dengan fokus elemen perangkat lunak gambar teknik listrik. Metode penelitian yang digunakan adalah quasi eksperimen dengan desain faktorial 2×2. Subyek penelitian ini adalah kelas X TITL 1 sebagai kelas eksperimen dan kelas X TITL 2 sebagai kelas kontrol di SMKN 1 Sidoarjo. Kemudian untuk menganalisis data digunakan uji normalitas, uji homogenitas, dan uji ANAVA dua arah. Hasil penelitian menunjukkan bahwa: (1) Terdapat pengaruh model pembelajaran PjBL dan DI terhadap hasil belajar kognitif dan psikomotor dengan diperoleh nilai signifikansi sebesar 0,000 dan 0,000. Namun tidak terdapat pengaruh terhadap hasil belajar psikomotor dengan diperoleh nilai signifikansi sebesar 0,965; (2) Terdapat pengaruh hasil belajar afektif dan psikomotor peserta didik yang memiliki motivasi belajar tinggi dan rendah dengan diperoleh nilai signifikansi sebesar 0,000 dan 0,000. Namun tidak terdapat pengaruh terhadap hasil belajar kognitif dengan diperoleh nilai signifikansi sebesar 0,140; (3) Terdapat interaksi model pembelajaran PjBL dan DI terhadap hasil belajar kognitif yang ditinjau dari motivasi belajar peserta didik dengan diperoleh nilai signifikansi sebesar 0,034. Namun tidak terdapat interaksi terhadap hasil belajar afektif dan psikomotor dengan diperoleh nilai signifikansi sebesar 0,812 dan 0,695.
Kata Kunci: Project Based Learning, Direct Instruction, Motivasi Belajar, Hasil Belajar.
In carrying out teaching and learning activities, of course, a learning model is needed that can support student learning. In the Implementation of the Independent Curriculum (IKM), the learning model project based learning (PjBL) is one of the recommended learning models to be applied to the independent curriculum. This study aims to: (1) determine the effect of PjBL and DI learning models on student learning outcomes; (2) Knowing the effect of student learning outcomes with high and low learning motivation; (3) Knowing the interaction of PjBL and DI learning models on learning outcomes in terms of student learning motivation. The research was conducted on the subject of the basics of electrical engineering class X TITL SMKN 1 Sidoarjo with a focus on elements of electrical engineering drawing software. The research method used is quasi-experimental with a 2×2 factorial design. The subjects of this study were class X TITL 1 as the experimental class and class X TITL 2 as the control class at SMKN 1 Sidoarjo. Then to analyze the data used the normality test, homogeneity test, and two-way ANOVA test. The results showed that: (1) There was an influence of the PjBL and DI learning models on cognitive and psychomotor learning outcomes with significant values of 0.000 and 0.000. However, there was no effect on psychomotor learning outcomes with a significance value of 0.965; (2) There is an effect of affective and psychomotor learning outcomes on students who have high and low motivation to learn with a significance value of 0.000 and 0.000. However, there is no effect on cognitive learning outcomes with a significance value of 0.140; (3) There is an interaction between the PjBL and DI learning models on cognitive learning outcomes in terms of student learning motivation with a significance value of 0.034. However, there was no interaction with affective and psychomotor learning outcomes with significance values of 0.812 and 0.695 obtained.
Keywords: Project Based Learning, Direct Instruction, Learning Motivation, Learning Outcomes.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions of Publication
1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a â€˜work for hire, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the authors personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
- All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the articles publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA by going to our website www.unesa.ac.id
3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of articles pre-print version of the article, or revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA, provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the authors personal web site or the servers of the authors institution or company in connection with the authors teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
- Electronic Preprints. Before submitting an article to an JVTE Journal, authors frequently post their manuscripts to their own web site, their employers site, or to another server that invites constructive comment from colleagues. Upon submission of an article to JVTE Journal, an author is required to transfer copyright in the article to FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA, and the author must update any previously posted version of the article with a prominently displayed FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA copyright notice. Upon publication of an article by the FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA, the author must replace any previously posted electronic versions of the article with either (1) the full citation to the work with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) or link to the article abstract in JVTE journal homepage, or (2) the accepted version only (not the final, published version), including the FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA copyright notice and full citation, with a link to the final, published article in journal homepage.
4. Articles in Press (AiP) service
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA may choose to publish an abstract or portions of the paper before we publish it in the journal. Please contact our Production department immediately if you do not want us to make any such prior publication for any reason, including disclosure of a patentable invention.
5. Author/Employer Rights
If you are employed and prepared the article on a subject within the scope of your employment, the copyright in the article belongs to your employer as a work-for-hire. In that case, FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA assumes that when you sign this Form, you are authorized to do so by your employer and that your employer has consented to the transfer of copyright, to the representation and warranty of publication rights, and to all other terms and conditions of this Form. If such authorization and consent has not been given to you, an authorized representative of your employer should sign this Form as the Author.
6. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA Copyright Ownership
It is the formal policy of FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA to own the copyrights to all copyrightable material in its technical publications and to the individual contributions contained therein, in order to protect the interests of the FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA, its authors and their employers, and, at the same time, to facilitate the appropriate re-use of this material by others. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITAS NEGERI SURABAYA distributes its technical publications throughout the world and does so by various means such as hard copy, microfiche, microfilm, and electronic media. It also abstracts and may translate its publications, and articles contained therein, for inclusion in various compendiums, collective works, databases and similar publications
Every accepted manuscript should be accompanied by "Copyright Transfer Agreement" prior to the article publication.