|Vol 2, No 1 (2018): Volume 2 No. 1 June 2018||THE APPLICATION OF MAKE A MATCH METHOD TO IMPROVE STUDY RESULT OF ALKANES, ALKENES, AND ALKYNE||Abstract PDF PDF|
|Vol 2, No 1 (2018): Volume 2 No. 1 June 2018||IMPLEMENTATION OF TGT LEARNING MODEL TO IMPROVE LEARNING ACTIVITIES AND STUDY RESULTS||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 1, No 1 (2017): Volume 1 No. 1 June 2017||IMPLEMENTATION OF GUIDED INQUIRY LEARNING MODEL THROUGH CONTEXTUAL APPROACH TO IMPROVE THE ACTIVITY AND STUDY RESULT||Abstract Untitled Untitled|
|Andi Lilis Suryani T, Hasri Hasri, Sugiarti Sugiarti|
|Vol 2, No 2 (2018): Volume 2 No. 2 December 2018||INCREASE OF MOTIVATION AND COMPREHENSION OF CHEMISTRY BY STORYTELLING AND PRESENTATION METHODS||Abstract PDF|
|Nurul Yuli Fitriyah|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"